Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I received my books from the Lettered Edition Grab Bag yesterday. As with all of the grab bags I've received from CD, I'm pretty darn happy.

The first books is Dark Advent by Brian Hodge. I really went back and forth about getting the lettered edition when it was first announced and settled on the limited edition due to budget constraints. I kicked myself after seeing what the new lettered editions looked like, so I'm happy that I got lucky with this grab bag selection.

20150816_173200.jpg
    20150816_173248.jpg
    20150816_173306.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Very nice looking book.

Not quite my cup of tea though, hence I passed on it.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Absolutely killer. The lettered edition is just beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That is a beautiful book. Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    The new lettered edition of John Dies at the End arrived day. I really can't stress how great these new lettered editions look. They look good in pictures, but are just awesome in person. Thanks, CD, for putting out these awesome books!

005.jpg
    001.jpg
    002.jpg
    003.jpg
    004.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, bugen. I ordered mine through Dark Regions as well so hopefully your copy ships soon. Seeing this in person has gotten me really excited for the rumored two volume set by Ramsey Campbell.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Very cool. I went for this as well after reading Fengriffen, but have to wait for it to ship through Dark Regions. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the pics!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    And finally, the limitation page:

007.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Here's the endpapers and some interior artwork:

004.jpg
    005.jpg
    006.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Received the latest book in the Masters of the Weird Tale series. I've wanted to get my hands on more of David Case's work, so I was thrilled to hear that Centipede was doing this book. This was my first volume in this series that I've picked up and, as with all Centipede Press books, I'm pretty impressed. This is a great looking book, and clocking in at just over 740 pages, it's heavy!

Here's pictures of the spine, the front cover and the back covers:

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, everybody. I'm hoping that Thunderstorm does a slipcase for the Cal Wild set. It was suggested on their member forum and Paul said he'd look into it, but no word yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, though!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    That is a beautiful set of books.Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Great adds!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yup, workin' now! Looks great too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X