Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugen
    replied
    Nice! Interesting cover on the Conrad Williams. I think I've only read one story of his that was in a SubPress magazine, but it was better than the rest in the issue if memory serves.

My Top of the Volcano had the same small slip for the signature page. Makes me wonder if some sort of apparatus was used for the signings, but I'm just speculating. It's a beautiful book.

Good call on the Wagner books!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Those are some fantastic additions! I really the Straub book - read the paperback.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Thanks, everybody!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice additions! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Spectaculous! Awesome additions. The hairy endpaper kills me!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Great additions! I am heading to the beach next week for a vacation and am debating between two books to take, December Park is one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Have they announced this years title yet?
    No, not yet. I'm eager to see what they have planned, though. Last year's book was amazing, probably in my top ten favorite horror books.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Have they announced this years title yet?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I don't think I ever posted this one either. Chipping away at the Earthling Halloween books.

The Unblemished by Conrad Williams:

185.jpg186.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    The newest Black Voltage title from Thunderstorm: Bigfoot Beach by Kristopher Rufty. I really like the "hairy" endpaper and the signature page is a lot of fun, too.

190.jpg192.jpg191.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Another one I've had for a while but never got around to posting pictures. As usual for Sub Press, the production values are very nice, including the slipcase which I think is pretty cool. The only thing that I was slightly disappointed with was that Ellison's signature is on a small slip of paper instead of a full signature sheet. Otherwise, the book is awesome.

187.jpg188.jpg189.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I got this a while back but never posted any pictures.

183.jpg184.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Newest Little Book arrived as well. I haven't read anything by Poppy Z. Brite, so I'm pretty excited about this one.

Little Book of New Orleans Stories by Poppy Z. Brite:
    159.jpg162.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I've been looking for these for a while. The second volume is readily available at a decent price, but the first volume is hard to find and rather expensive if you do. I jumped on the pair for $95 plus shipping.

180.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    If You Could See Me Now by Peter Straub:

Picked this one up off of Ebay. Kinda bummed that it arrived with a dinged corner. Why do people insist on using padded envelopes when shipping books? Overall, I'm happy that I finally got a copy for a decent price.

152.jpg153.jpg174.jpg178.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X