• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More of The Ruins:

088.jpg089.jpg090.jpg091.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Fantastic additions! Love the copy of A Simple Plan, the white leather really stands out.
      Thanks, Theli! I agree about the white leather. It looks even better in person. Even my wife was really impressed with these two books. I'm really happy I splurged on the lettered editions. I have both John Dies at the End and The Straw Men on order and I can't wait to see what they look like!

Comment

Those lettered editions are SUPER.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          The last of my recent Thunderstorm additions is Slowly We Rot by Bryan Smith:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16614[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16615[/ATTACH]

Also opted for the Zach McCain Remarque, which I think is pretty cool, especially since it only cost $10.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16616[/ATTACH]
          This is a beautiful book. It is also the best book I have read this year. If you have not read it yet get to it. This was so good.One of Bryan Smith's best books.

Comment

I actually haven't had a chance to read Slowly We Rot. I promised myself that if I joined Thunderstorm ' s book of the month club I would stay current with their output. That hasn't happened. I'm currently three months behind, but I plan on catching up over the next month or so. Bryan Smith's work has been hit or miss for me (I've only read two of his other books: 68 Kill, which I didn't care for, and Blood and Whiskey, which I liked quite a bit more), but I've heard really good things about this one and look forward to reading it.

Comment

Received this last week. Very much looking forward to reading it!
              145.jpg146.jpg147.jpg

Comment

If You Could See Me Now by Peter Straub:

Picked this one up off of Ebay. Kinda bummed that it arrived with a dinged corner. Why do people insist on using padded envelopes when shipping books? Overall, I'm happy that I finally got a copy for a decent price.

152.jpg153.jpg174.jpg178.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

I've been looking for these for a while. The second volume is readily available at a decent price, but the first volume is hard to find and rather expensive if you do. I jumped on the pair for $95 plus shipping.

180.jpg

Comment

Newest Little Book arrived as well. I haven't read anything by Poppy Z. Brite, so I'm pretty excited about this one.

Little Book of New Orleans Stories by Poppy Z. Brite:
                    159.jpg162.jpg

Comment

I got this a while back but never posted any pictures.

183.jpg184.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another one I've had for a while but never got around to posting pictures. As usual for Sub Press, the production values are very nice, including the slipcase which I think is pretty cool. The only thing that I was slightly disappointed with was that Ellison's signature is on a small slip of paper instead of a full signature sheet. Otherwise, the book is awesome.

187.jpg188.jpg189.jpg

Comment

The newest Black Voltage title from Thunderstorm: Bigfoot Beach by Kristopher Rufty. I really like the "hairy" endpaper and the signature page is a lot of fun, too.

190.jpg192.jpg191.jpg

Comment

I don't think I ever posted this one either. Chipping away at the Earthling Halloween books.

The Unblemished by Conrad Williams:

185.jpg186.jpg

Comment

Have they announced this years title yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                Have they announced this years title yet?
                                No, not yet. I'm eager to see what they have planned, though. Last year's book was amazing, probably in my top ten favorite horror books.

Comment

Working...
                                X