Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Those are some great books. Very nice adds.

Comment

I've been wanting a copy of Dead Zone...very nice.

Comment

Love the version of The Dead Zone - fantastic looking. Great adds!

Comment

Saw this book show up on Abe and Ebay recently and curiosity got the better of me so I ordered it. Amereon Press edition of The Gunslinger.

It turns out it's a rebound edition, but I still dig it.

Comment

Went to local book store and grabbed a few books. Working on my Easton sci-fi collection, and grabbed some Stephen King 1st editions with some store credit.

Last edited by Theli; 04-21-2015, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Sweet Zanzibar. Like that Gunslinger too in it's simplicity - looks classy.
                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Big time congrats, Theli!!!
                  My Collection:
                  http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                  Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                  http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Thanks guys! Still got some more store credit, so let's see what shows up next time!

Comment

A couple Centipede Press books arrived in the mail:

Comment

Thanks again for hooking me up with the list Bugen!
                        Last edited by Theli; 03-18-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

My pleasure, they look great! I picked up a couple myself, including Lieber's Conjure Wife that I'd been hunting for since I read it a few months back. Centipede makes some great books, and it's especially nice to find books of theirs that are otherwise out of print.
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

I got these a little while ago:

Though my copy of A Hell of Woman had the signature sheet glued to the sheet before it. Jerad from CP sent me another copy and I'm supposed to send my first one on to someone else, but the new copy is missing Lansdale's signature (as seen in the pic above). I guess I should contact Jerad, but it feels like I'm hassling him now after he'd already sent me a replacement copy.

I also picked up some Stephen King first editions at some used book stores.

There's a book sale at the local mall tomorrow that I plan to plunder as well. I hope to track down reader copies of the Dark Tower series and the uncut version of The Stand, and whatever first editions I can find.

Comment

And finally my newest acquisition:

This is my first (and probably only for a while) signed limited edition Stephen King book. I'm very proud to finally have one in my collection, even if it's not my favourite novel of his (that would be IT). The art in this edition is fantastic too, some of the best I've seen from Glenn Chadbourne, very different from his usual work.

Comment

Very nice additions. I have the unsigned edition of that version of Colorado Kid. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X