No announcement yet.

Tommy's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, no joke I want that now. I have the regular limited, it's always on ebay. I think I got mine from Bad Moon Books for $40 or 50

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
      Yea, no joke I want that now. I have the regular limited, it's always on ebay. I think I got mine from Bad Moon Books for $40 or 50
      Cemetery Dance is of course my favorite small press but certainly another favorite is Necro, love the subject material and the quality of the products they put out and Dave is a really nice guy, can't say enough good things about them, I scour Bad Moon Books' website quite often as well, So many books...

Comment

very nice!!! I've seen a lot of Palahniuks with lip stamps all over them (as well as signed). Love your Ellis collection too.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          very nice!!! I've seen a lot of Palahniuks with lip stamps all over them (as well as signed). Love your Ellis collection too.
          Thank you! The lip stamps were for Tell-All book tour, I may be wrong but from what I've read, starting with Diary each book tour has had it's own particular stamps, in some cases like Snuff, Rant and Haunted there are two different stamps, I've never seen the stamps for Diary, they are getting up there in price
          I wish Ellis would write more books and leave Hollywood alone for a while, he's still one of my favorites though
          Thanks for looking more to come, my camera died on me before I got to more

Comment

I think your right about the stamps. I have an ARC of Diary signed with the stamps. Off the top of my head i think they say "property of waytansea library, not for sale" but I'll check tomorrow.

EDIT:
            Diary stamps

Last edited by Joe315; 02-23-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Very nice adds.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Very nice adds.
                  Thanks, more coming soon

Comment

Nice!!!
                    "now youes can't leave"
                    A Bronx Tale
                    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                      Nice!!!

Comment

More great adds. I have never read anything by Palahniuk......yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          More great adds. I have never read anything by Palahniuk......yet.
                          Very jealous of anyone experiencing Palahniuk for the first time, my favorites are Invisible Monsters, Survivor and Fight Club and the short stories "Guts" and "Exodus" in Haunted

Comment

Guts was my first Palahnuik experience. I spent the next few nights staring at the drain in the deep end of the swimming pool in the hotel thinking...oooouuuuuucccccchhhhhh.....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Guts was my first Palahnuik experience. I spent the next few nights staring at the drain in the deep end of the swimming pool in the hotel thinking...oooouuuuuucccccchhhhhh.....
                              haha, I used to avoid swimming pools because of the chlorine but that wonderful story gave me a whole new reason, it might just be my favorite horror short story ever simply for the response it elicits from readers upon their first reading, very potent indeed

Comment

Now I have to check that story out. Sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                                X