Tommy's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    An obsolutely stunning collection! Especially your Kings, I have a few questions; I was wondering what the first Doctor Sleep one you have there is, Is that the signed UK edition, or the limited UK facsimile sig. version? Also what's the massive book next to Stephen King: The Non-Fiction? Then on the last row there is 3 books without titles on the spine, and one I can't make out. The first I imagine is Knowing Darknes, but what are the three books between The Secretary of Dreams and the Big Book of Necon?
    It is the Doctor Sleep UK facsimile edition of 700, The book besides SK the Nonfiction is actually a slipcase made for comic books but I use them for different things, that one has my signed copy of Cycle of the Werewolf trade paperback, my copy of the Whispers issue with Before the Play and a few other king items, the first book after SOD v2 is the deluxe edition of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County, beside that is A book of Horrors limited edition with an add-on slipcase, beside that is the signed limited of the big book of necon with all the sigs except for King's
    Thanks for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      It's a Lettered copy too!! Now I am drooling with envy!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the info, Tom!

Comment

Trust me, when you read you will wonder why you waited so long.
          Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          Hopefully, I will get to read it this year sometime, so many on tbr pile already!

Comment

Great additions. You to don't stay away so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              I read the paperback first then immediately sought out a signed hardcover copy for my collection, a masterpiece in my opinion, it was easily the most expensive of the books on the shelf it's on
              Awesome - will have to try to track down a copy of it, hopefully locally. I really like Simmons from what few of his I've read (Hyperion, and currently enjoying The Terror).

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Trust me, when you read you will wonder why you waited so long.
                I love/hate it when that happens!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Awesome - will have to try to track down a copy of it, hopefully locally. I really like Simmons from what few of his I've read (Hyperion, and currently enjoying The Terror).
                  All I have read by Dan are Summer of Night and Song of Kali and I love both of them but SOK is a really dark, gritty read, Calcutta seems like a very scary place

Comment

Love the Cadbourne art!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Love the Cadbourne art!
                      Thanks! There is more on the way soon!

Comment

Absolutely stunning!!! Your Glenn Chadbourne remarques are ultra cool, Tommy! I love the Mitzi Cunliffe BAFTA inspired masks that Glenn created on your copy of The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book. Pure class!!!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                          Absolutely stunning!!! Your Glenn Chadbourne remarques are ultra cool, Tommy! I love the Mitzi Cunliffe BAFTA inspired masks that Glenn created on your copy of The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Book. Pure class!!!
                          Thank You! When I get the lettered edition of that book, it will have one of the original drawings he did for it included, can't wait to see which one I get!

Comment

Love that Chadbourne cover for Doctor Sleep! And his remarqes are awesome, Tommy. Always worth shelling out some extra cash for. Congratz!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Stunning collection

Comment

Absolutely incredible adds..

Comment

Working...
                                X