Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Nice buy!!!
    Thank you! It's without a doubt the best deal I've gotten ever!

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Great catch.
    Heck yeah! Thanks!

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    I was wondering who got that. I must have missed it buy an hour or two. Congratulations!!! You got a great deal.
    Thanks Joe and I will totally trade you for that signed Robert Gailbrath, just say the word

Comment

I had the same thought. The yellow Wool is a hard one to find. I hope to get one, one day.

Comment

Great find!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very cool. A lot of people here have picked up Wool. I haven't even heard of Hugh Howey.

Comment

Very nice. I really want to get Wool (the omnibus version). They had it on Amazon about a year ago, with the different version yellow cover. I put it off, put it off, then it was gone. I think this was when the author signed the mass publishing deal. So, I missed out on it. I am in no hurry, but should it pop up for a good deal, I hope to grab it one day. Although I would settle for the current mass produced cover I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Great find!
              The best of my collection I think! Thanks!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              Very cool. A lot of people here have picked up Wool. I haven't even heard of Hugh Howey.
              Hugh is a great guy who spends a lot of time with his fans listening to their ideas and signing books for them etc. Not too mention that I really do love WOOL, havent read The Shift or Dust yet but I certainly will eventually, 20 Century Fox have the film rights and Ridley Scott is eyeing the project but who knows when he will get to it, he has like a billion other projects in the works now

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Very nice. I really want to get Wool (the omnibus version). They had it on Amazon about a year ago, with the different version yellow cover. I put it off, put it off, then it was gone. I think this was when the author signed the mass publishing deal. So, I missed out on it. I am in no hurry, but should it pop up for a good deal, I hope to grab it one day. Although I would settle for the current mass produced cover I suppose.
              Any cover will do, it is a lot of fun to read!

Comment

True Tommy, and I likely will grab some version of it at some point in the near future - have a big back log of "to be read" stuff right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  I hadn't either, until Joe went on his Wool posting craze.

Then I picked up a copy as well and now I'm hooked!

Comment

Don't blame me for lightening your wallet!

Comment

I have come to terms with my weakness and blame myself only. Well, maybe partially....

Comment

haha, Hugh really does owe you a check or at least a signed book for all the attention your collection has brought to his books

Comment

Well, maybe Hugh needs a section for his books on the forum. I got one started for Ronald Kelly by putting his name front and center. (And I get notified of a lot of neat stuff from him, too!)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Well, maybe Hugh needs a section for his books on the forum. I got one started for Ronald Kelly by putting his name front and center. (And I get notified of a lot of neat stuff from him, too!)
                            I'm totally on board for a Howey thread, which HA! thread goes along with WOOL nicely, I also want a McCammon and an Ed Lee thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              I'm totally on board for a Howey thread, which HA! thread goes along with WOOL nicely, I also want a McCammon and an Ed Lee thread
                              I'll second this!

Comment

Very nice Tommy!

Comment

Working...
                                X