X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, here it is
    http://www.criterion.com/films/27755-godzilla

Can't wait!!! (not out til 24Jan12)

But I'm surprised they did box-title it Gojira, the japanese title (though I'm sure it's intact on the transfer of the original.)
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yes!!! Sounds good. I already own the excellent DVD-set (with both the Japanese original and the US version), but this Criterion edition should be superior. Nothing beats Criterion!

sk

Comment

Alright folks, because, as they used to say in the immortal pages of Famous Monsters of Filmland: You Axed For it! The most popular section of this collection (ho-hum), for your delectation and delight, may I present to you a selection of covers from the second run , FM 2.0.
        Forrest J. Ackerman was the genious behind the first two hundred or so issues, Ray Ferry took over the torch and put together the next fifty (or so). No talk about court cases here, just a nice (oh yes) selection of amazing -and not so- artwork.
        Enjoy!!

sk

Comment

The early Ferry issues were truly amazing, cover-wise. Price, Karloff, Lee and Lugosi, all worth framing.

Comment

Comment

I'm not much of a Lon Chaney jr. fan, but his Wolfman was pretty good - thanks to Jack Pierce's immortal make-up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don't really know what these two are doing here...(If I remember correctly, Ray Ferry was a fan..)

Comment

Always a favorite:

Comment

As is this one:

Comment

Working...
                                X