No announcement yet.

Frik51's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Siep. That's all I can say. I've thinking about the Grant gift edition for a while but haven't been able to commit (because BLack house is one of my least favoites of King's books). But they look awesome! (seriously, anything Grant does is above reporaoch.)
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Lovely volumes there Siep

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Wow, Siep. That's all I can say. I've thinking about the Grant gift edition for a while but haven't been able to commit (because BLack house is one of my least favoites of King's books). But they look awesome! (seriously, anything Grant does is above reporaoch.)
        It's worth it for Talisman alone!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          It's worth it for Talisman alone!
          Amen to that, B(rian??).
          You can't go wrong with this limited gift set, Squire. In your own words, it's above reproach and even if you don't like Black House too much, it's still an awesome edition to any collection!
          I'd say, an essential one!

sk

Comment

The U.K. cover: utterly boring......who thinks up this zzzzzzzzzzzzzzstuff?? The U.S. one is an absolute favorite!

Sweden:

Comment

Same here; awful British cover, very nice American dj.

Finland, Italy and Germany:

Comment

The Cemetery Dance limiteds. My first lettered ever. (Not that I have that many...).
                For a peek inside, see the beginning of this thread.

Gift:

Numbered:

Lettered:
                (The title of the book is there, but it's almost invisible because of the flash..)

Many find this one of king's weaker books. I don't. I thought King wrote a nicely understated mystery, and I'm very happy with these limited editions.

Comment

U.S.

Comment

CD made a great set of From a Buick 8 editions. They're really beautiful. And I agree with you. 8 is one of King's best in the 21st century. And while I'm not into all the foreign edition, they're very nice! (You're right, tho, the UK cover is....unenticing.)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

PS publishing - unsigned editions.
                      I really like this set.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Comment

The numbered edition. I wanted to order all three books, but PS Publishing didn't allow this.
                            (But, I did read -here??-about someone who had mastered the art of crawling and did succeed in acquiring a complete set.)
                            This is the Potter edition.

Comment

The (traycased) lettered edition. Again, I wanted all three books, but..no way!
                              (Don't really know why this edition is often mentioned as lettered, as it isn't.
                              Still a very, very nice book though.
                              Now, does anyone here know where I can find the two matching books??

Comment

I really enjoyed From A Buick 8 as well, especially because of its certain connections with a certain something else by King.

The CD editions are fantastic, too bad I missed out on this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X