• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's all, folks!

sk

Comment

As always Siep, great stuff!

Abbot and Costello are great! I had the Frankenstein dvd somewhere and the one where they meet a ghost, but they seem to have been misplaced somewhere in a move. Probably in a box that's up in the attic...

Comment

I love 'Dog Soldiers', a great horror film!

Comment

Siep, your movie collection is unparrelled (in my experience) - freaking awesome !!!!!

Comment

Just wait till I post my BJS collection.
            (don't worry, I wont...)

sk

Comment

Sure does.
              (See other thread...)

sk

Comment

Good call on "Dark Night of the Scarecrow" but I didn't see "The Beast Must Die"... sadface

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                  I didn't see "The Beast Must Die"... sadface
                  Shame on me!
                  I just ordered it, as well as a few more classic Amicus productions.
                  Anything with Peter Cushing is worth watching.

sk

Comment

Very nice collection. Love Dog Soldiers and Brotherhood of the Wolf
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Dog Soldiers I was really looking forwards to seeing, as IŽd read some terrific reviews. Unfortunately, I wasnŽt too impressed.
                      Brotherhood of the Wolf IŽd never even heard of. The cover really appealed to me, so I just had to buy it...No regrets!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        Finally, the crown juwels:

Siep, you're truly a man of great taste. I love these sets too, as well as the Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, & Droopy sets you show here. Even better, the little guy loves them, so we get to watch the great cartoons together on Saturday mornings. He'll watch the newer stuff by himself.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

They are really impressive Siep - where did you procure them (I ask because, although I'm not a huge fan, Connie loves this stuff, and it'd make an excellent Xmas gift for her)

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            Siep, you're truly a man of great taste.
                            I know - thanks!

Seriously, once I've posted my complete BJS collection here -page after page after endless page- I'm not so sure anymore.
                            Well, I'll be, but you won't!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              They are really impressive Siep - where did you procure them
                              The same way I practically get all my DVDs/BDs: Amazon.
                              I've got a region-free DVD/BD player, so evrything from the US is very welcome indeed.

sk

Comment

Oh, by the way Siep, I saw a headline today (maybe on IMDb) that the Criterion Collection is coming out with a version of Godzilla, I assume for Blu-Ray.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X