No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the stuff you posted. I was sorely tempted with the Conlon book, but had to turn away, sadly. Good additions!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
      Cool stuff. On top of the book I bought from Dark Regions, I got a free paperback plus I won another book in their monthly raffle. That 30% discount you posted went a long way.
      Lucky! Haven't won anything from them yet, though I also haven't made many purchases so I haven't been in most of the monthly raffles. They used to have 3 or more prizes in each of the monthly raffles. Glad I could help by posting that discount, lol, though maybe I woulda won instead if I hadn't (highly doubtful though of course, and wasn't a book I was super interested in anyway.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Like the stuff you posted. I was sorely tempted with the Conlon book, but had to turn away, sadly. Good additions!
        Thanks. Been interested in getting the Conlon book since hearing about it in the DRP newsletter announcing it, just hadn't gotten around to actually getting it before that tax discount offer.
        Spoiler!

Comment

Congrats and nice additions to your collection.
          Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          Cool stuff. On top of the book I bought from Dark Regions, I got a free paperback plus I won another book in their monthly raffle. That 30% discount you posted went a long way.

Comment

Got another package in the mail today

I will only be keeping one of these for myself and the other will be a gift, but here are the two copies of the Easton Press edition of American Gods

DSC01054.jpg
            DSC01055.jpg
            DSC01061.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

I love it! Your sister(?) will be very happy!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

DSC01060.jpg
                DSC01062.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  I love it! Your sister(?) will be very happy!
                  Yep, would be my sister that the 2nd copy is for and I am quite sure she will be very happy and surprised. Doubt she even knows this edition exists as she isn't involved with book collecting
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Fantastic, what you'd expect from EP - very cool addition !!!!

Comment

Looks great! Always love some nice EP shots! I am sure your sister will be thrilled!

Comment

Very classy, the Gaiman book: congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                          Got another package in the mail today

I will only be keeping one of these for myself and the other will be a gift, but here are the two copies of the Easton Press edition of American Gods

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8100[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8101[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8102[/ATTACH]
                          Lucky sister. I was hoping it was for me. I just noticed that you're in the Minneapolis area. Have you had a chance to see Neil at a local event? I know he lives up that way somewhere.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Like this alot .I wish I was your sister.
                            Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            Lucky sister. I was hoping it was for me. I just noticed that you're in the Minneapolis area. Have you had a chance to see Neil at a local event? I know he lives up that way somewhere.

Comment

uuuuuuh.....okay........
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Like this alot .I wish I was your sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X