No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I ask which one you have 6 of Grant? lol. I would guess salem's lot but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
      or 4, or 5, or 6 ... but, they're not the same ... exactly ... are they ... nope ....
      lol, nope. The specific one that have been mentioned with that is The Passage since I have 3 copies, 2 of the trade (one signed) and one of the CD slipcased LE ones. Only heard the question of why I had 3 copies 3 times, twice from my wife (though the first time she was just my girlfriend, lol, think it was before I had even proposed) and one recently from another woman who was visiting along with another friend. Oddly enough I had two CD Gift Editions of Full Dark, No Stars and no one has asked about that one, lol. No questions about the two copies of IT in the living room, though they of course don't look alike
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

hehehehe .. cos they just don't understand that each copy is different from the other(s) ... Connies asks me that question all the time (with me, the major one has been FDNS - I have five different states - including the UK & US 1st/1st, the CD Gift, Limited and Lettered editions, plus 2 Limited editions remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne, plus4 Gift editions remarqued by Glenn, Anne Bauman and Alan Clark - and an SK flat signed US 1st). If I could score an ARC I'd be a happy man Connie still doesn't get that these are not the same book !!!!

Comment

Wow, 11 different copies of the same book. The most I have right now is two of a given book. When I get my copy of the passage from CD I'll have three different copies.

Comment

Great stuff, really like those dragons!

Comment

The most I have is two. It 25th and a paperback. Lol. Give me time I have not yet completely made it into the darkside.

Comment

But we're leading her on...
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Don't think I'd ever go that far. I think I'd settle for two. One first edition and one signed and if they happen to be a first signed then one is ok. Altho I wouldn't mind all 4 Colorado kids.

Comment

SO you and Mason are...buying a house...in Colorado?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Lol. Not likely

Comment

I have 19 different copies of King's Under the Dome:

US ARC
                        UK ARC
                        US Hardcover Review copy that was issued without the dust jacket
                        US Hardcover with white lettering
                        US Hardcover with grey/black lettering
                        US Hardcover signed
                        US Signed limited
                        US Collector's edition
                        US Collector's edition signed
                        UK Signed limited still in shrink wrap
                        UK Signed limited without shrink wrap
                        UK Hardcover
                        UK Promotional booklet
                        UK Paperback Review Copy with publisher's letter
                        Set of 5 UK Paperbacks with different covers still in shrink wrap

(I actually have two copies of the US hardcover with white lettering--one I use as my reading copy.)

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                          I have 19 different copies of King's Under the Dome
                          Awesome. Lets see some pics please.

Comment

John, this is Terry, I'm a friend. I'm here to help. Can you say OCD?

I should talk. I've got 5 copies of Blockade Billy (trade, CD 1st print, CD library edition, CD library w/ remarque, Lonely Roads S/L)
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                              John, this is Terry, I'm a friend. I'm here to help. Can you say OCD?

I should talk. I've got 5 copies of Blockade Billy (trade, CD 1st print, CD library edition, CD library w/ remarque, Lonely Roads S/L)
                              CD library ?? It it different from standard CD edition ?

Comment

I think he means the second printing from CD. I've heard that most of those went to libraries.

John

Comment

Working...
                                X