No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen The Colour Out of Darkness on line before and it looked interesting. Thanks for sharing it!

And love your signature!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      The interior artwork is good as well. Here are a few examples

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4988[/ATTACH]

This one is NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or those offended by a little bit of nudity in their art

Spoiler!
      I love those illustrations! Congrats on snagging this from EBAY.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks. Couldn't pass up a good deal. Glad no one outbid me at the last second
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Those last few minutes are always tense. Nice interior art as well.

Comment

Yeah they can be though I have not looked at eBay much at all lately so haven't experienced it so much lately. The few I've gone for in the last few months I've just done the highest I could do at the time. Got lucky with that one on both the price and even seeing it listed
            Spoiler!

Comment

Oh and I'll have at least 2 books and a the CD tshirt to pick up. That won't be for a few more days still. Only one of the books is from CD though
              Spoiler!

Comment

Look forward to seeing the pics.

Comment

Ok, picked these up Saturday and finally had time to get to taking pictures and posting them tonight

All 3 of my arrivals over the last couple weeks

DSC00960.jpg

The Doll

DSC00968.jpg
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Front and back cover of Thirty Miles South of Dry County

DSC00961.jpgDSC00965.jpg

Sig. page

DSC00962.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Nice adds, indeed!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool stuff !!!! Particularly like the Kealan Patrick Burke

Comment

Have you read this yet.I haven't read mine yet.I know Kealan said it was a stand alone story but I feel compelled to read Currency first.So far I have loved the first 6 books in the dark fuse novella series.This is the only one I have not read.

Comment

No, have not read it yet, though I probably will soon as it isn't a lengthy read as I am definitely a fan of what I've read him so far
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Once I got my new bookcases set up here after moving I finally found a way to have my magazines organized, which is between some Michael Whelan dragon statues I have

DSC00980.jpg

And I finally received a new item today and am very pleased with it!

DSC00982.jpg

Now I just need to find a frame that'll be able to display these prints. Will have to go try Michael's most likely as I don't like any of the frames available at the Target stores by my place and work. Their frames are fine for pictures, but haven't seen one I like for displaying the art prints I have
                              Spoiler!

Comment

The portfolio looks sweet indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X