Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never mind.

Comment

I am almost through the underdwelling by Curran.So far I have not read anything by him that I do not like.I have not read his story in 4 rode out yet.Like the additions to your collection.Very nice
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      I thought Curran's Skull Eater's Campaign was the highlight of the book. I really liked the mystical ending. I've read about half of Ocassional Demons and I really like it. Last Exit for the Lost and Secret Back are just amazing.

Comment

I would actually only have the CD limited edition and unsigned trade edition but the person I bought the limited edition from also included the signed copy with it.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Nice number on the CD limited. 134 is a good, low number, at least when compared to my usually high numbers.

Comment

Nice of the seller to include the signed trade! I have a remarqued PC of CD's and an unsigned trade.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Now i loved 'The Passage' (can't wait to read the next installment) and went a bit mental with it. CD limited, US signed 1st, US proof, UK signed limited, UK signed 1st and a UK proof lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                Now i loved 'The Passage' (can't wait to read the next installment) and went a bit mental with it. CD limited, US signed 1st, US proof, UK signed limited, UK signed 1st and a UK proof lol
                lol, definitely have not done that with any books yet myself. Maybe if I had more money and space for books I would though
                Spoiler!

Comment

Have a few more books to display, including my newest acquisition. But first, a few of my fantasy books from the Dragonlance world of books, most from Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. All of these are just plain trade paperback books (including 1 library copy), so nothing special to speak of here really. Have quite a few more of these Dragonlance books but still have to get them entered into my Access database

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00787.jpg
                  Last edited by RJK1981; 03-02-2012, 05:25 AM.
                  Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00792.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Here is my latest purchase that I won on eBay.

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Nice cover! First time that I've seen this one.

Comment

Yeah, definitely like the cover for that one. The back cover (which I didn't really notice at first) is good as well

DSC00800.jpg

Full wraparound cover

DSC00799.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

The interior artwork is good as well. Here are a few examples

DSC00775.jpg

This one is NSFW (Not Safe For Work) or those offended by a little bit of nudity in their art

Spoiler!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00780.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X