Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00735.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00743.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Four Rode Out is a real nice book, have you read the book yet?
        Yep. Liked this collection very much, though I couldn't get into Curran's story as much as I did the others
        Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00742.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

Nice adds RJK

Comment

Some really nice books you've got there, Four Rode Out is a standout! when I read it, I wawonderede why I bothered to "think" about ordering it!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice haul, RJK! I really enjoyed Occasional Demons and thought it was a great looking book.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah, except for the Curran story I loved Four Rode Out, especially Brian Keene's story. I think with the Curran story that the style or language he uses in this setting just doesn't grab me so much as I felt the same about The Corpse King. Not that I disliked them, but just didn't get into to them. I will have to read them again and see if I just wasn't in the right mood for them. Anyone read these and other Curran titles that could tell me if they read differently?

I do agree that Occasional Demons looks great. Still have yet to read it though

Most of my collection isn't all that valuable when it comes to money (Limited IT and Bad News being the most valuable probably, followed by The Passage), but that is ok, not expecting it to be really valuable for a while and not looking to sell it anyway
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I thought Curran's Skull Eater's Campaign was the highlight of the book. I really liked the mystical ending. I've read about half of Ocassional Demons and I really like it. Last Exit for the Lost and Secret Back are just amazing.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'll eventually get to reading those short story collection, but have to admit that I tend to be pretty bad about getting to those types of books for some reason
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Here are my copies of The Passage

DSC00749.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Cemetery Dance Limited Edition

DSC00750.jpgDSC00751.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Signed trade edition and unsigned are identical except for the signature part so only picture I took of the unsigned one is the number line. Anxiously awaiting for the 2nd one now

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00757.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

are the second two the same? jw why u have two

Comment

Working...
                                X