No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received a couple packages with books in them. Got them all pretty cheap, though only one is a limited edition.

First up is The Gray Zone, which should be a quick read when I get to it. Have heard very good things about Little, though I haven't read anything from him yet

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00591.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Wanted to get the limited edition of this one, but was only finding copies for more than I was willing to pay since I've never heard of this author before coming across this book a couple months ago

DSC00592.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

This one I got only because I want to become an author and have had seen more recommendation for this than most others. Have heard a lot of them for King's On Writing as well, but I already have that one. I also decided to get this to put my purchase price high enough to get free shipping, lol

DSC00593.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Right now, his website says there's no softcover of hardcover books in the line for sale, but still 2 is a good haul!
          Do you know if they are sold out then? No matter what the case is, I am definitely pleased by that gesture. Was my 2nd purchase from them (Maelstrom II being the first) and definitely won't be the last. I don't think it'll be like CD where I have ordered a majority of the books sold lately though. Though if I win the lottery I will definitely buy a lot more, lol
          Spoiler!

Comment

I'm guilty of adding something to an order just get"free" something or othe, too. But TCIGTWAN looks like a keeper! Nice Little--heard a lot about this author, need to read some of his stuff.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I can not say enough good things about Little's "Miranda". Got me hooked on him

Comment

I have to tell you, those books still in the box? I heard them weeping. Get some shelves -- think of the books.
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

The cardboard box with paperbacks in it? They are slowly being brought out of the box. Still have to get around to putting them in my inventory database first, but have plenty of shelf room for them at the moment. Room is running out though (isn't it always for book collectors/lovers)
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Sigh, yes, yes, it is

Comment

Got this one in the mail a couple days ago. Would take pictures of the signature page, but it'd just be the same as the other ones posted here. Of course this one is the same as the others too, lol

DSC00595.jpg
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Was very surprised to get this one in the mail today. Didn't expect it until next week at least since it came from overseas

DSC00602.jpg

And here is the signature page. This is now the 2nd lettered book I own and have spent just over $50 combines for them both (of course the other one was a chapbook, but still, lol)

DSC00603.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

<sigh> I'll get Cranham one of these day...looks great! That's a terrific chapbook, you'll enjoy it!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Purchased 3 more books at Half Price Books yesterday

DSC00608.jpgDSC00609.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

DSC00610.jpgDSC00611.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Received this one yesterday. Only a paperback edition, but that's ok, might have to get a hold of the signed HC later though

DSC00606.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X