X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Surprised by the low print run, though the run was determined by pre-orders. I was expecting something along the lines 100-150. This is one of the lowest runs I have for a numbered book. It's not the lowest though
    The numbered edition of Jeffrey Thomas's Lost in Darkness (also by Bad Moon) is an edition of 42 for the same reason.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    that's cool, There's a new limited edition of an old Edward Lee book being done by Necro Publications that only has a 52 numbered run right now http://necropublications.myshopify.c...-by-edward-lee and now that I look, it's sold out but Camelot still has copies http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/sacrifice2

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This arrived today!

DSC01608.jpgDSC01609.jpgDSC01610.jpg

Surprised by the low print run, though the run was determined by pre-orders. I was expecting something along the lines 100-150. This is one of the lowest runs I have for a numbered book. It's not the lowest though

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    That is odd. However, you'd be surprised at how often people forget to check the publisher's website, just assuming a given title is sold out and going right to eBay and overpaying.
    Yeah, I've seen plenty of Centipede Press titles listed in eBay for over the retail price even though the book isn't sold out! The publisher's site is where I look first as I'd rather give my money to the publisher unless the price is low enough. I especially prefer the publisher over people saying they need the money when they obviously have the money since I know how much things costed and they say it for everything

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I am amazed at how quickly Twelve Gauge sold out considering Pitfall, the previous Essentials book, is still available at the publisher
    That is odd. However, you'd be surprised at how often people forget to check the publisher's website, just assuming a given title is sold out and going right to eBay and overpaying.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This arrived on Saturday, thanks to Kim at Camelot

DSC01605.jpgDSC01607.jpg

Only have one that is not currently on my shelf, which is Twelve Gauge, which Ron will be sending back to me shortly

I am amazed at how quickly Twelve Gauge sold out considering Pitfall, the previous Essentials book, is still available at the publisher
    Last edited by RJK1981; 10-13-2014, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Definitely. Probably not going to be having much more coming in for a while, just Ron's Twelve Gauge and the next Maelstrom set after it's ready

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Got to love when the mail just keeps coming eh!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Hopefully my wife will be ok with me ordering it too, lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice. I just ordered the new Ronald Kelly book from Thunderstorm. 6 down 2 to go.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    After the packages yesterday I got this today

DSC01599.jpgDSC01602.jpg

Been wanting this for a while. Would have gotten it from Thunderstorm, but by the time I had the money to spend on it, they were sold out. After getting this and books from yesterday I am only missing one of Ron's essentials line. Hopefully will be able to swing buying Twelve Gauge soon. Will eventually have to hunt down Hindsight.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    DSC01596.jpgDSC01597.jpgDSC01598.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    And now for my books that came Ronald himself

DSC01591.jpgDSC01592.jpgDSC01593.jpgDSC01595.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    And now for today's packages.

First up is Pitfall by Ronald Kelly

DSC01588.jpgDSC01590.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Today was a very good day as I got 2 packages in the mail today bringing me some great stuff for my collection. First though, are a couple of other books I recently got in the mail

DSC01583.jpgDSC01584.jpgDSC01585.jpgDSC01586.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X