Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Don't worry, I'll remind you!

...Unless I forget...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yea I keep forgetting / have been busy. I'll try and remember this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Please.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Hey Dan........

Pictures!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Didn't have enough time this weekend to get any photos taken. Maybe sometime this week.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Just realized I haven't posted anything here in awhile. Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I've got another Terry Brooks book on the way, just two more to go before I'm caught up with the non stupidly expensive stuff on that front. I also have a whole bunch of sub press stuff. Gonna need a new bookshelf soon as my overflow one is almost full.
    Pictures please.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Can't wait to see your adds.So how soon till you go out and buy a new bookcase?If you do not want to buy one you can send your overflow books to me.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Can't wait to see all your new adds Dan!! Need to update my thread as well. But I havent gotten a lot so not much to add... A lot of books on pre order though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just realized I haven't posted anything here in awhile. Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I've got another Terry Brooks book on the way, just two more to go before I'm caught up with the non stupidly expensive stuff on that front. I also have a whole bunch of sub press stuff. Gonna need a new bookshelf soon as my overflow one is almost full.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great comics Dan! Really like some of those covers!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I guess Squire and I were posting at the same time. He's right. I was close, though.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I think it's the Bureau of Paranormal Research & Development. I haven't read Hellboy since the earliest stories, but really should get the big reprint volumes. I love that Mignola cover on "Garden of Souls" #3.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X