Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Damn. I hope it's not a book in the Preston/CHild lines (since I'm not into them.)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Don't worry, we will not tell a soul!
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Not yet, it could be awhile till we're ready to announce, so I'm not sure when I will be able to let ya know.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome art work. Now Dan how about the title of the book.
    Not yet, it could be awhile till we're ready to announce, so I'm not sure when I will be able to let ya know.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome art work. Now Dan how about the title of the book.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Freakin sweet!! Love TT's art!!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Very cool

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Those are awesome! Can't wait to see what they're for!

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Wow, those are nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Well here's something for my collection also a little sneak peak at some future cover art, though I'm a tease so I won't say what they are for. Tomislav gave me permission to have these printed for my wall and I had asked for them for Christmas, on poster paper. Well my Mom surprised me and got them on canvas instead. I think they turned out great and look fantastic on that wall. Now to get the rest of my walls decorated. My camera doesn't really do them justice and I probably should have reduced the size on the images, but oh well.

IMG_20130113_200503.jpgIMG_20130113_200522.jpgIMG_20130113_200531.jpgIMG_20130113_200547.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I got The Circle today and have the other 5 mentioned ordered, ship them all together I say.
    I would love to, but our system doesn't work that way. It can't combine orders placed separately.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    That helps. For the life of me I could not figuer out what a 'Laugh Out Loud' match was.
    League of Legends, it's a free battle arena game.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Actually I've only lost one LoL match so far and that was only because my internet died last night. Ship, Ship, Ship is more like it right now. We just finished shipping The Circle yesterday and are shipping I'm not Sam Now, plus we have 4 other of our books waiting to be shipped as well as two other publishers books. I believe The Interrogator is next followed by Undead, then the two Pronzini books.
    I got The Circle today and have the other 5 mentioned ordered, ship them all together I say.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    ...oops...

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    LoL?

Land of
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11169[/ATTACH]
    ?
    League of Legends, it's a free battle arena game.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    LoL?

Land of
    the-loser-sign-tekst.jpg
    ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X