Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    Fantastic medals! Where did your grandfather serve?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Agreed on the Purple Heart!! Very Impressive!!

And you got the perfect book to get a PC copy of!!!! Preston/Child!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Last but certainly not least, I thought I'd post something that I had to move around to put some of this stuff on the shelf. These where my grandfathers from WWII.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1171[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1172[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1173[/ATTACH]
    Dan - the books, fantastic - the Purple Heart - freaking awesome !!!! You should be very proud indeed - this is a piece of history and personal courage during some of the worst years this world has ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Last but certainly not least, I thought I'd post something that I had to move around to put some of this stuff on the shelf. These where my grandfathers from WWII.

2011-10-21 18.39.45.jpg
    2011-10-21 18.40.31.jpg
    2011-10-21 18.40.56.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Brought this one home today.

2011-10-21 18.35.20.jpg
    2011-10-21 18.35.46.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    2011-10-21 18.36.44.jpg
    2011-10-21 18.36.16.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I'd post some stuff I picked up over the past couple of days.

2011-10-21 18.34.45.jpg
    2011-10-21 18.35.04.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I got the latest Hellboy story arc today. Pretty good, here's a bit of a major spoiler though.

Spoiler!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Very nice, Dan!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Very nice setup! I wish I had more room for bookcases so that I could finally set all my stuff up. Maybe soon...

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Love the swords. While writing the sequel to my first book I had to talk to some one for advice, as one of the characters uses a sword like those.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    New shelving setup. Not sure why one of those ended up smaller than the other ones.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    Geez, I'm glad I'm not trying to post pictures of my comic collection. Of course I could just take a single picture of the 2 skids full of comic boxes that are storing the stuff. The wife thinks they should be gotten rid of since the house is too cluttered. I say they're in the back room, out of the way not bothering anyone, and besides they'll probably be able to pay for the kid's books come college time.
    Yeah, good luck with that....

Hunter

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Geez, I'm glad I'm not trying to post pictures of my comic collection. Of course I could just take a single picture of the 2 skids full of comic boxes that are storing the stuff. The wife thinks they should be gotten rid of since the house is too cluttered. I say they're in the back room, out of the way not bothering anyone, and besides they'll probably be able to pay for the kid's books come college time.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I used to collect Ironman like you do Hellboy. Ended up selling most of my collection when my daughter was born, along with many other things. That dang formula was expensive. Slowly rebuilding.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X