pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Bring 'em on Peter !!! (can't you beg, borrow or steal a camera in your missus's absence???)
    I'll see how the pics look when taken on the phone when I get back on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      I've got a whole bunch of titles on preorder as well. I'm guessing maybe 15 or so.
      Do you keep a list of titles you have on order? Once I started buying several books I decided it'd probably be a good idea to add a new table to Access database of books I keep. I put all of my preorders and usually put my book orders from the secondary market on it (have forgotten to do that a couple times though). Helps me in making sure I know what books I am waiting on. Right now my list has 27 books that I'm waiting on. 3 of those are waiting at the post office for me to pick up tomorrow, 2 are Lonely Road titles, and the rest are CD preorders. It also doesn't include what I'll get from the current grab bag or the last 2 books from the forthcoming grab bag that still are unknown.

If I didn't have my database I'd have a hard time remembering exactly what I had on order
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Yeah, I keep a list as well. Right now its hand written, in the very back of my yearly calendar. But it might have to go digital soon.

Comment

I do as well; I haven't updated it recently, though. It's more than 15 title long, tho!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, seems like I add 2 or 3 for every preorder that comes in, lol. Much like my TBR list
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Yeah, I keep a list as well.
              I don't. I usually pre-order a book, do save the receipt (digitally), but never look at this again.
              I've no idea how many books I have on pre-order....

24!

And I haven't pre-ordered anything the past couple of weeks!
              See, not all of us are weak.....

sk

Comment

I was prepared to respond to this that I did not feel so bad because there was no way I had 24 books on order. Then I checked my spreadsheet and realized I have 31 books on order. The recent grab bag offers from CD did not help me reduce my numbers on pre-order.
                Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                I don't. I usually pre-order a book, do save the receipt (digitally), but never look at this again.
                I've no idea how many books I have on pre-order....

24!

And I haven't pre-ordered anything the past couple of weeks!
                See, not all of us are weak.....

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I checked my spreadsheet and realized I have 31 books on order.
                  AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sk

Comment

Left my list at home. I'll try and go through my emails and see what number I come up with...

Comment

I have at least 26 just from the PS Publishing grab bag, so my toatl has to be in the 50s by now!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well, I know that my total is not that high! I think... I hope...

I'm having second thoughts about adding everything up...

Comment

Mines only twttk, two grab bags, pure, and the chadbourne Carrie.

Comment

Don't worry, it will get longer! And you won't even know when.

Comment

To true

Comment

Soon to be a second copy of TWTTK

Comment

Working...
                                X