pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I played Warhammer 40K as a youngster and a few years ago enjoyed the PC games!
    Dawn of War you mean?n I liked them as well, play II from time to time, just a skirmish or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
      That's a nice anniversary present. For my birthday, my wife got me a storage place, so I can get my books out of her sight!
      Was it in one of those storage garage places? You can make a pretty cool man cave for yourself there.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Dawn of War you mean?n I liked them as well, play II from time to time, just a skirmish or 2.
        Yup that's right, i liked playing as the Imperial Guard

Comment

I have to go look at it this weekend, but it's only supposed to be 10' x 5', which would probably only be enough room for the comic collection. She really wants me to get rid of everything, but that's not happening. I will admit that we need to make room, and change the basement from almost all storage to a playroom/family room, but I'm not getting disposing of my books. I truly plan for my next house to have a devoted library with nothing but shelves on all 4 walls. And I really could fill it up pretty well, already.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

My dream would be to have an entire room devoted to books, with a desk for writing and a comfortable recliner chair for reading...

Is she just not into books like you are? Or is she just trying to keep you from taking over every room in the house?

Comment

Mostly that she's not into books (at all) and I have taken over the basement. It's half finished/half storage and we need to clear stuff out of the finished half, put it in back room (which is quite full of my books, I admit) and have a place for the little guy to have the Wii set up and a good play area. The shelves with the good stuff will stay though. I've been good about not taking over the rest of the house.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Iv'e started putting books in odd places since I ran out of shelf room quite some time ago. The wife's not complaining yet, but I think we might reach that point soon if some of my preorders from CD start coming in.

Comment

Yea I just made a purchase that I am super excited about.I told my wife and she said where do you think you are going to put it.I said uh..uh...umm....I guess I have to figure that out.I got the look.
                  Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  Iv'e started putting books in odd places since I ran out of shelf room quite some time ago. The wife's not complaining yet, but I think we might reach that point soon if some of my preorders from CD start coming in.

Comment

What did you order, BW?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I second squires question

Comment

You will just have to wait and see.Probably in about 2 weeks..

Comment

We'll be watching !!!!!

eyes1-18.gif

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Yea I just made a purchase that I am super excited about.I told my wife and she said where do you think you are going to put it.I said uh..uh...umm....I guess I have to figure that out.I got the look.
                            Oh my! The look! Scary as hell, thankfully when the 3,4,5?? packages that I'm expecting come next week, I'll be home and the wife will still be on vacation with the little guy.

Comment

Forgot to post these:

IMG_4764.jpg

Comment

FF XIII Collector's Edition Guide:

IMG_4767.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X