No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Macabre by Steven Savile. This is the first lettered edition I own. I have read one other of his books which was of a different genre then this.

Last edited by Joe315; 05-01-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

This book was included as a freebie for first time buyers from Dark Regions Press.

Comment

Love that Lettered Edition Joe, freaking fantastic !!!!

Comment

Have you read London Macabre? I've been tempted to get that one (and the Lettered edition looks awesome!)
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I haven't yet. The book looked interesting and it got good reviews from what I saw. I'm looking for an ebook of it so I don't mess it up.

Comment

Does anyone know what "full color header" means? That was part of the description of the book on the Dark Regions site and I couldn't find a definition of the term.

Comment

To my knowledge that is text or a small illustration that appears on each page but is separated from the main body of text. This could be page numbers, chapter numbers, the title, the authors name, etc.

Comment

Makes sense. Ill have to take a closer look at the book.

Comment

Of course a full color header means a totally different thing in an Ed Lee book.

Comment

HHhH by Laurent Binet. This is historical fiction about the assassination of Nazi Leader Reinhard Heydrich.

I like what they did with the title on the text block.

Comment

Intriguing book.

Comment

Different. I like it.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I agree, definitely different

Comment

differerent but in a good way.Nice book.

Comment

Ive been trying to expand the genres I read. I was reading mainly thrillers and that got to be a bit repetitive. I've started to read some sci fi, some general fiction (literature). I've read some books that could be considered horror because of the subject matter (vampires, zombies, etc) but I wouldn't have defined them that way. This story sounded interesting even though I don't usually read historic fiction.
                                Last edited by Joe315; 05-18-2012, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X