No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my favorite Collectors edition movie that I have. The only problem is the plexiglass case seems like it broke easily. The first one i bought I returned right away because the case was all cracked. This one has a crack to but it's not to bad.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is something my sister brought me back from Ecuador.
      Attached Files

Comment

Love the Schindler's List set. The girl in the red coat was startling then and still is 10+ viewings later...

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        This is something my sister brought me back from Ecuador.
        Yummy!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice stuff.Love it.

Comment

Cool - dead bugs with pins though them !!! Now that's something we don't see everyday on the forum - and I like it !!!!

Comment

Cool bugs! And that is a really nice copy of Schindler's List!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                OMG OMG OMG i really want one of those 'The Passage' limited to 250 copies, it looks real nice!!!
                Thought I'd post this link to ebay. It's listed at 175 GBP or $280. It's the cheapest one I've seen in a while but still not that cheap. Less the Goldsboro Books though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Passage-Just...ht_2385wt_1413

Comment

Yeah i saw it (thanks for thinking of me though) and i decided to pass because i have 6 editions of that book already lol

Comment

No problem. I think you mentioned you had Arcs of the passage. Did you grab those on eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Is that a set of C.S. Lewis Chronicles of Narnia paperbacks? i think I had the same set.
                      I do too.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                        No problem. I think you mentioned you had Arcs of the passage. Did you grab those on eBay?
                        Well they are more Uncorrected Proof copies, but yes i have both the UK and US version and i found them on ebay!

Comment

Hull Zero Three by Greg Bear. I'm curious who G M M is and why he's signing Bear's books.

7ac37f12.jpgac559e1d.jpg

Comment

Books have been spoken for.
                            Last edited by Joe315; 04-23-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I love the bookcases and I am particularly pleased to see the orderly fashion of your books. Speaks to my OCD. :-) The Manual of the Catholic Church is a gorgeous book, so beautiful. I am so pleased you have the dictionary, a family heirloom. Those books mean so much and I love that people keep them. It makes me sad when I go to a used bookstore and find a beautiful book with someone's name in it with an inscription that it was given to them as a gift. Where is the family for this book? Are they all gone now? Did someone in the family not see the value of that book? Breaks my heart. I have found personal notes and things in old books I've bought, and I so wish they were with the family.

The Simon Pegg book is great. I've been watching Spaced on Netflix, he is so funny. And the bug collection was crazeee cool.
                              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Thanks. It helps that I really like books or I probably wouldn't hang on to those type of things. The dictionary is cool not only because it was my grandpas but he may have used it to learn english as he was a first generation american and his parents only spoke polish.

Comment

Working...
                                X