• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation grant.
    Anytime at all Teri

Comment

Nice stuff Teri! Can never get enough of looking at SK books, paperback or hardcover!

Comment

The sister in law just informed me by accident that I have more than just cujo coming when mason gets home. She told me he bought me books plural and he only mentioned the one. So excited to find out what they might be.

She also sent me a kijiji add with a guy selling his collection. First picture right out front had three possible first editions that I don't have. The green mile paperbacks, creepshow, and the regulators. I emailed him and asked if he still has them. I think he is selling them for $5 each.

Comment

Cool! Show us the spoils and plunder when he gets back.

Comment

Nice going! Hope there's some good stuff in it for ya!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

19 days...Counting down to Mason and books.

Comment

You're not quite a true convert to the dark side yet Teri, you've put Mason before books <for shame>

Comment

Guy emailed me back, he doesn't have creepshow anymore he does still have the green mile set though.

Comment

I liked this book.I know alot of people didn't.It is in my top 10 probably at # 10.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6660[/ATTACH]

Comment

You know this means that now I hate you..
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6664[/ATTACH]

Comment

Just to confirm what Grant confirmed.Yes on the Purple end papers making it a first.Wow Teri I think this is 3 posts in arow by me in your thread.Great stuff.As has been said before we do not care if it is hard backs or paper backs.WE LOVE TO LOOK AT BOOKS. Nice stuff.
                        Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                        Yeppers Teri, it's a 1st/1st, purple endpapers and all Nice add, too - I've not seen some of those PB copies before

Comment

Bw - firstly, I agree with cell. Its one of my favorites as well even though I hated the no ending.

Secondly - you know that danse macabre is only a bce right?

Thirdly - I care that they're paperbacks cuz I really don't care for them but I'd rather have it in paperback than not at all.

Comment

I liked Cell a lot, even the ending.

Don't worry about Danse being a BCE. Once you get hardcovers of all of King's stuff, then you can worry about replacing BCE's or even going after the 1st's.

Comment

I'm already after the firsts. My mission right now it to get all the firsts that I can afford and all the DT Artist editions that exists and for those that don't exist I want a first or signed.

Comment

You want a first or signed copy of a book that doesn't exist?
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X