No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I DO HAVE A FIRST/FIRST OF THE DARK HALF! Sorry I was excited. lol. If someone could confirm it has purple endpapers that would be great. Apparently I had two copies and was going to give the second away and I didn't know I had any HC's mixed in with those. Anyway I found it when I decided to not discard my paperback IT just yet(Iunno why it just felt right) So I checked it and it had both the number line and the First printed by... on the CP. When I opened it the purple endpapers really stood out. here it is...

P1015890.jpgP1015891.jpgP1015892.jpg

Comment

I Thought I had posted this on it's own earlier in my thread but I didn't.

P1015904.jpg

Comment

The haggard copy of The Shining I mentioned earlier. I thought it was second edition or second print when I originally looked it up but I just googled R52 again and its a BCE. Still probably the closest I will ever get to a first. lol

P1015880.jpgP1015881.jpgP1015882.jpgP1015883.jpg

Comment

P1015885.jpgP1015886.jpgP1015887.jpgP1015888.jpg

Comment

P1015889.jpg

Comment

Now just some paperbacks

P1015893.jpgP1015894.jpgP1015895.jpg
              I Though it was odd to find art in a paperback like this so I took a pic
              P1015896.jpgP1015897.jpgP1015898.jpg

Comment

P1015899.jpgP1015901.jpgP1015902.jpgP1015903.jpg

Comment

Cool books, Teri! like to see you collection thread growing!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Its not really growing. Nothings new just individual pics.

Comment

Which grows the thread!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The thread yes. Collection no and technically my thread shrunk thanks to Dan.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

When he changed the nu.bet of posts per page. Made grants go from over 200 pages to only 100 and some. Mine wad about 6 pages before I posted all those book. Should be about 10 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Ok so I DO HAVE A FIRST/FIRST OF THE DARK HALF! Sorry I was excited. lol. If someone could confirm it has purple endpapers that would be great. Apparently I had two copies and was going to give the second away and I didn't know I had any HC's mixed in with those. Anyway I found it when I decided to not discard my paperback IT just yet(Iunno why it just felt right) So I checked it and it had both the number line and the First printed by... on the CP. When I opened it the purple endpapers really stood out. here it is...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6682[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6683[/ATTACH]
                              Yeppers Teri, it's a 1st/1st, purple endpapers and all Nice add, too - I've not seen some of those PB copies before
                              Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-10-2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation grant.

Comment

Working...
                                X