• Show
Clear All

P1015864.jpgP1015865.jpg

Comment

P1015866.jpgP1015867.jpg

Comment

P1015868.jpgP1015869.jpg

Comment

Teri, if it means anything to you...I don't have a 1st Trade Skeleton Crew...I hate you!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

P1015870.jpgP1015872.jpg

Comment

P1015873.jpgP1015874.jpg

Comment

P1015875.jpgP1015876.jpg

Comment

P1015877.jpgP1015878.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Teri, if it means anything to you...I don't have a 1st Trade Skeleton Crew...I hate you!
                    My first bit of Hate. Love it. Pictures are crisp because I did manage to find Bert's Digital SLR so it works very well. Apparently I could have taken better page pics since it has a document setting which my sister didn't tell me until I was done. I have more books of course. a few I posted already, and I have a second print of...firestarter maybe? I forget. a second print of The Shinning that is missing a DJ and not in the best shape. IT's still one of my favorite books, mainly because it looks so old and haggard...seems fitting for an SK book. 2 or 3 others HC's and I dont know what PB's I have. DT of course. other than that I am not 100% sure. prob only about 10 of em not counting DT. Anyway they will come soon because I have to put them on Facebook so Mason knows what I have so he can buy me more. lol.

Coming soon:
                    Cujo 1st? (Coming with Mase at the end of the month)

In the Mail:
                    IT: Artwork
                    The Wind Through the Keyhole Artist Edition

Comment

Don't let him slack on you, Teri! He needs to hunt down more for you.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Cools adds Teri - keep 'em coming !!!!!

Comment

Nice stuff. I have a very odd edition of Duma Key, it's weird trim size, large print edition.... lol
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Very nice stuff Teri, and I agree with Squire on the 1st Skeleton Crew!

Comment

Thanks guys. I am very disapointed that 4 of them are missing DJ's though. They're not old books though so I will come across more eventually. Going to post the rest in a few minutes. not much to look at though. I will be eliminating all my paperbacks in time anyway..not a fan. They just take up space that I will need later. but for now I have a few...

Comment

People are starting to hate you, TEri! You're one of us now!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X