No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the project is limited to 1000 signed copies, 100 of which are HCs. TEri has copy #57 of the HCs which is also # 228 of the 1000. The HCs aren't numbered consecutively, tho......I think I got it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      So the project is limited to 1000 signed copies, 100 of which are HCs. TEri has copy #57 of the HCs which is also # 228 of the 1000. The HCs aren't numbered consecutively, tho......I think I got it.
      The Hardcovers are numbered consecutively, but other than that you've pretty much got it right.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Nice book Terri.Glad it finally got to you.

Comment

Very nice Teri

Comment

Thank you boys. It's all back in its box waiting for Mason's birthday. Took me forever to get it back in with all those packing peanuts. lol. CD sure does love the peanuts, which is great... unless you get to work and find one stuck to the side of your leg....haha

Comment

Dark Tower shirt came today. a little big but apparently if i had ordered a small it may have even been shaped properly. which is rare in a gildan shirt. i hate their shirts(something else i hate) but this one was rather good. lil tight in the neck even with the bigger size. overall i love it. too lazy for pics.

Also my boyfriend bought me what he believes is a first edition Cujo today at the flea market Edmonton somewhere. pictures and confirmation it is a first on April 30 when he finally gets home. Same place he got my lot of firsts accidentally last year that jump started my collection.

Comment

Cool re the Cujo 1st Teri

Comment

Congratz on the doggie book, TEri! (one of my favorites!) A whole month for pics? Ok...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well I can't take pics of what I dont have Squire. Might have to wait even longer too cuz I'll be to interested in spending time with Mason to bother with you guys for the first week or so...lol. Plus I still have to work.

Anyway, Correction...I believe he was in a used bookstore yesterday not the flea market. but he may be going to the market today where he found my others...hes gonna keep a look out for and firsts and the HC DT comics.

Comment

Or he could have been planning an early april fools joke...?

Comment

Hehe, lol!

Comment

May be that is part of his way of fooling you
                          Originally posted by Teriw
                          He's not that smart.

Comment

Cunning as a shithouse rat maybe ?????

Comment

I got my shipping notice from dmg today. Finally. Won't go out til monday or tuesday though depending on if usps works Easter monday or not. I know Canada post does not.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that USPS will be working Monday. Easter Monday isn't a federally recognized holiday in the US so most people will be working.

Comment

Working...
                                X