Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I picked up Cycle of the Werewolf while my sister was sorting books for a Book sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Gave them $20 for it which is too much but for a good cause. They were gonna charge $5 for it and I figured it is worth $10 but gave em $20
    Can't go wrong! I love Bernie Wrightson, one of my favourite artists, and that King guy he's alright too. Love the collection, especially the Dark Tower books.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    That King collection is getting pretty complete. Nice!
    Not even close Terry. I do have quite a few first editions now though but most of them are back home. And there are still a lot I don't have. The older ones are harder to find and quite expensive for some of them.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Looking good! I wish I grabbed the Century's Best - were they not at one time part of a dinged sale here?
    Those are the dinged ones. the only actual ding is the Dust jacket bottom right hand corner on Volume 1. Can see it clearly in the picture. I never thought to ask dan if they had space DJ's for this one. My Riding the bullet was dinged as well but the only problem I saw was no DJ which I ended up getting from Dan anyway.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    That King collection is getting pretty complete. Nice!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Looking good! I wish I grabbed the Century's Best - were they not at one time part of a dinged sale here?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Looks great, Teri! Glad to see things are getting settled for you.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Awesome! I want to get Cycle of the Werewolf myself, but I'd like to get the Enchanted Lands version with the slipcase and an alternate cover, a little pricier though. The Century's Best Horror is another on my to-buy list.
    I picked up Cycle of the Werewolf while my sister was sorting books for a Book sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Gave them $20 for it which is too much but for a good cause. They were gonna charge $5 for it and I figured it is worth $10 but gave em $20

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000074.jpgIMG_00000075.jpgIMG_00000079.jpgIMG_00000080.jpgIMG_00000081.jpgIMG_00000082.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Awesome! I want to get Cycle of the Werewolf myself, but I'd like to get the Enchanted Lands version with the slipcase and an alternate cover, a little pricier though. The Century's Best Horror is another on my to-buy list.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000067.jpgIMG_00000068.jpgIMG_00000069.jpgIMG_00000070.jpgIMG_00000071.jpgIMG_00000073.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000060.jpgIMG_00000061.jpgIMG_00000063.jpgIMG_00000064.jpgIMG_00000065.jpgIMG_00000066.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Time for my first update since I got to Alberta...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    and I'm still too poor to even use it. lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Must be all the excitement from the big win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X