Now it's turning them sideways

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000268.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Oh ic, Glad to know its not just me. I am running 8.1. So far the forum barely works for me. I thought it was my internet at first but seeing as I just downloaded the walking dead in 10 minutes(record time for my internet) then I should be able to browse just fine and everything else is working. I have popped my chrome into windows 8 mode and it seems to be a bit better. but I haven't tried to add any photos since I did that.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Great adds, Teri. Good to hear from you again. I'm having that problem, also. I PMed Dan a while ago and he said he'd look into it. I don't know if he's had time to get to with all the mailings and moving around in the warehouse.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice adds. The same thing is happening to me to. I don't know if it is Windows 8 or if they changed something on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I give up, Its making me do it one by one and my internet is 4Mb/s if I'm lucky...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000128.jpg

IMG_00000129.jpg

IMG_00000129.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_00000013.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I can't upload any pictures? No idea why. Tried firefox and chrome...There is no way I am trying IE

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    In many pleasant ways.
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    That kind of Karma comes back!
    MDH

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I picked up Cycle of the Werewolf while my sister was sorting books for a Book sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Gave them $20 for it which is too much but for a good cause. They were gonna charge $5 for it and I figured it is worth $10 but gave em $20
    That kind of Karma comes back!
    MDH

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yeah King's signed editions are too rich for my blood. One day I'll get a copy, maybe they'll make a 35th anniversary of It

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Can't go wrong! I love Bernie Wrightson, one of my favourite artists, and that King guy he's alright too. Love the collection, especially the Dark Tower books.
    I wish I had dark tower books. Just 3 copies of the same one. I Just have paperbacks that are still back home. The boyfriend got me the Marvel omnibus for christmas and just got the dark man. I decided to display the 3 I did have since I have lots of extra room right now. If you missed it, the one I have 3 of is the wind through the keyhole. (1st/1st Trade, 1st UK(my photo is one of the ones in the mass on the back so I had to get it.) and the Artist Edition. Couldn't afford the signed at the time or was it sold out? I forget. I want to get artist editions of all of them. In time. I'd prefer S/L but at this point thats definitely not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Super additions.I am very happy that things are going better for you.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Great King adds!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X