Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peteOcha
    replied
    I'm more of a "tap my foot impatiently" guy. WOuld be too hard to type if my thumbs would be going in circles!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Ahh, the waiting game... I'm playing that as well...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Still waiting...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    My Grab bag cleared customs on Monday so I should get it this week. Fingers cross, Hoping for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    Another of Simmons' later works that I really like is Drood. If you like Charles Dickens, you'll probably love it.

John
    I do like Dickens, and Simmons, but did not care for Drood whatsoever. My least favorite Simmons in quite a few years.
    Right now I'm reading Flashback, which I am enjoying.

sk

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes .......for shame.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I thought I read the body but I dont think I did. I liked the movie. I didn't read different seasons yet. I did read Apt Pupil in highschool but didn't read the whole book. So yea, that does mean I have not read Rita Hayworth. Shame on me!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I thought I read the body but I dont think I did. I liked the movie. I didn't read different seasons yet. I did read Apt Pupil in highschool but didn't read the whole book. So yea, that does mean I have not read Rita Hayworth. Shame on me!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Another of Simmons' later works that I really like is Drood. If you like Charles Dickens, you'll probably love it.

John

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Did you like the body by SK it is in that catagory.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    coming of age? why would I wanna read that.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    . I think you will like him.Summer of Night is a great comming of age story.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Icic. Don't know much about books or authors. which i've mentioned in the past. Just SK. I'll add him to my list I guess for when I catch up on Sk. Along with Ketchum and Little

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    You don't know who Dan Simmons is?He is a great horror and science fiction writer.He has written The Terror one of the best horror books around as well as 2 other of my favorite books.Summer of Night and A Winter Haunting.He is one of Stephen Kings favorite writers.You should check him out.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    That's the one. and also the only thing I could figure out as well. I have no idea who dan simmons even is.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    That's the one. and also the only thing I could figure out as well. I have no idea who dan simmons even is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X