X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I got it from CD I thought they did it themselves. I will look into that. It may have been Gauntlet but I know I bought it from CD
    I don't think that's the script we sold. We sold one that was all black and white, bound simillarly and I think they where only signed by John Russo. I forget who's project it was, I know it wasn't something we put together, John Russo may have put it together himself.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I got it from CD I thought they did it themselves. I will look into that. It may have been Gauntlet but I know I bought it from CD

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I can't tell if it is real. I don't think so though because it looks like marker but doesnt show through the other side. I'd say its a facsimile sig. Mason said for what he paid it can't be real. lol. I do however altho it is masons, have the NOTLD edition CD did last year or the year before. I love that one. Signed by John Russo and George Romero.
    I got Undead from CD, which had the NOTLD and ROTLD novels, but it's just got Russo's sig, not Romero's. Which one do you have? I thought there was a NOTLD stand alone that had both sigs, but I didn't think it was from CD.

Edit: Apparently Gauntlet did a limited release of the screenplay signed by both Russo and Romero. Is that the one you have? It goes for quite a pretty penny actually.
    Last edited by Theli; 03-09-2014, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Nice adds. Particularly like the copy of Pet Sematery and Doctor Sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Very Nice SK gift editions. The Dawn of the Dead script is cool too, is that Romero's real sig?
    I can't tell if it is real. I don't think so though because it looks like marker but doesnt show through the other side. I'd say its a facsimile sig. Mason said for what he paid it can't be real. lol. I do however altho it is masons, have the NOTLD edition CD did last year or the year before. I love that one. Signed by John Russo and George Romero.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Love the new additions.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very Nice SK gift editions. The Dawn of the Dead script is cool too, is that Romero's real sig?

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Nice adds.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Lovely additions, Teriw. And I know all that red goes with your home decor!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I apparently didn't take pictures of my CDCC stuff. Thought I did but We have all seen it before. I will note my disappointment in the fact that the t shirt was too small. My own fault. My Dark Tower shirt was too big so when I joined the CDCC I selected small(one size down) and since then have gained about 10 lbs. go figure!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_20140202_202224.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    IMG_20140202_201652.jpg

IMG_20140202_201805_edit.jpg

IMG_20140202_201903_edit.jpg

IMG_20140202_202030.jpg

Leave a comment: