Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Latest Purchase

As the title of the thread says, post your latest purchase. (Figured Collector's Central would be the best place for this thread as these would be the latest additions to our collections.)

Just got this last week:

IMG_2813.jpg

Plus I'm waiting on a shipment from CD. Can't wait for that to come
    Last edited by peteOcha; 11-06-2013, 07:54 PM.

Got this today.

Colorado.jpg

They aren't what Iexpected, but I like them. The description said that these were unsigned Trade HCs with very fine djs with covers and interiors by the various artists. They are hardcovers with the cover art printed on the boards and no interior art. The end papers are the cover art of the other two editions. But the set was less than if I had ordered them from PS Publishing. And I got a slipcase.

If anybody can post an "interior" from any of the volumes they may have (one is enough), I'd appreciate it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Was that an ebay purchase? If so I was looking at that set...

Comment

I purchased two graphic novels. American Vampire vol. 2 and The little Sisters of Eluria

Little Sisters of Eluria:

Last edited by pixie; 06-22-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
          Was that an ebay purchase? If so I was looking at that set...
          No, I found it on Bibio.com. I find most, not all, prices better on Biblio and Abebooks. I'm also not an auction kinda guy. I do search ebay, but only for "buy it now" items.
          Last edited by srboone; 06-22-2011, 11:11 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Here's one I got on Tuesday that is making it difficult to concentrate on "Watchers":

SPoW.jpg

Easton Press, part of thier Military Masterpieces set.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Got this today.

[ATTACH]200[/ATTACH]

They aren't what Iexpected, but I like them. The description said that these were unsigned Trade HCs with very fine djs with covers and interiors by the various artists. They are hardcovers with the cover art printed on the boards and no interior art. The end papers are the cover art of the other two editions. But the set was less than if I had ordered them from PS Publishing. And I got a slipcase.

If anybody can post an "interior" from any of the volumes they may have (one is enough), I'd appreciate it.
              Here some pictrues of interior art:
              the Glen Chadborne edition:

Edward Miller edition:

J.K Potter edition

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                No, I found it on Bibio.com. I find most, not all, prices better on Biblio and Abebooks. I'm also not an auction kinda guy. I do search ebay, but only for "buy it now" items.
                I only do "buy it now" also. I tried doing the auction thing and it was so tedious and I ended up losing the aution anyway! "Buy it now" is just so much easier! I also like Bilbo and Abebooks. I usually start out with the site bookfinder and then I find the best price from there.

Comment

Hmmmmmm...oh well.....Thanks, pixie!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I haven't received either of my latest purchases yet, since they are the gift and signed editions of It, In Laymon's Terms, and the 3 books Maelstrom set 2 from Thunderstorm Books and Brian Keene, though I should have In Laymon's Terms and the Maelstrom Books should be shipping next month. I did just receive CD #43 and waiting on #40 which should be here soon. Also waiting on Shroud #11 which will arrive sometime tomorrow. The most recent books received were the ARC from the Early Reader's Club which are posted in my collection thread. Really looking forward to the Maelstrom set as I am a big fan of Brian Keene
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

Some good stuff here.
                      Congratulations all!

sk

Comment

Unfortunately with me not having the internet in the new house yet i can't post pics but the other day a good copy of UK Carrie 1st came in the post

Comment

I didn't know there was a volume 2 to American Vampire, I gotta get that, I have the first volume.

Comment

My most recent purchase was the Lisey's Story, Gerald's Game, and The Stand : Complete & Uncut

Comment

Originally posted by fmancino View Post
                              I didn't know there was a volume 2 to American Vampire, I gotta get that, I have the first volume.

To date, volume 16 in the series comes out next week, and they have a miniseries starting in the next week or so. King only had part of the first half dozen or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X