No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what they are going for. I won't know until Saturday when I go down there.

Comment

Good Luck! Those are truly fantastic. I hope you get one.

Comment

I didn't go. I showed a little self restraint because I really can't be spending any money regardless of how gorgeous those book cases are. It's best to have a house to put a book case in first. It wasnt so much self restraint as it was me bringing it up to my mom partially hoping she would talk me out of it. She came through for me. lol.

Comment

l.jpg

Hmmm ... yep, you're right Teri - bookcase minus house = barren

Comment

Very nice. Coulda put it in my room in my parents house but i'd prefer not to LIVE in my parents house much longer. I'm getting old its time I own a house. lol. Got sick of renting. its a pain in the ass

Comment

As much as i love Easton Press, it takes roughly 2 1/2-3 weeks for one book to make it from Connecticut to Missouri. I might as well live in...Australia! My signed American Gods shipped today, tho!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm still waiting on my DT Shirt which hasn't even left MD yet.

Comment

Better than living down here, my remarqued dedicated copy of NOTD script left CD on March 8th and still ain't here

Comment

How did you get yours remarked?

Comment

When I originally placed the order with CD (back in July last year) they had the option of a colour full page zombie remarque and personal inscription by Glenn Chadbourne

Comment

oh thats not fair.

Comment

Sometimes it's all about timing Teri

Comment

Very true, If only I was around then...

Comment

I can't believe how long shipping takes with Easton. Glad you posted that as I was getting concerned. I used to be on one of their signed programs so a book just showed up every 6 weeks or so and I never paid attention to how long shipping took. But I ordered American Gods and two weeks ago and a signed Martian Chronicals almost a month ago...still waiting for arrival. Great books, horrible shipping.

Comment

I got my Martain Chronicles a couple months ago and I got my shipping notice for American Gods on Friday, so it will be awhile before I get it. They sent me the wrong reader's choice book and I had to send it back. Took 3 weeks to get here, but the return label they sent me was for media mail which means they'll get it returned in less than a week! Still, I love their books....
                                Last edited by srboone; 03-27-2012, 05:24 AM.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X