No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally managed to get a copy of Earthling's edition of Bloodstained Oz for a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      Finally managed to get a copy of Earthling's edition of Bloodstained Oz for a decent price.
      Great score, congratulations!

Comment

Congrats—that’s a tough one to snag!
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
          Congrats! Is it the hardcover? When I bought Bloodstained Wonderland from Earthling, he sold me a copy of the paperback version he printed for the book fair/festival. I was thrilled to get it.

Comment

I just bought the new (pre-order of) Richard Chizmar novella from Subterranean Press. Hey, Jeff, if like me you hadn’t already used your $25 prize, this makes a great item for that...$10 is a very nice price for what will, I’m sure, be a great read.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              I just bought the new (pre-order of) Richard Chizmar novella from Subterranean Press. Hey, Jeff, if like me you hadn’t already used your $25 prize, this makes a great item for that...$10 is a very nice price for what will, I’m sure, be a great read.
              Yeah, you see I have no impulse control. So as soon as I had access to that code, I used it on Coco Butternut. I told myself, I said "Jeff, just wait and see what's on the horizon! Let's see what's new that you'll be itching for!" But like everyone else, I don't listen to Jeff. I was able to resist the Lewis Shriner hippie book even though people raved about it like it was religion and I'm still thinking of picking up a copy. I definitely would have used it for Richard's new book. But now I'll see what the CDCC coughs up.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                Yeah, you see I have no impulse control. So as soon as I had access to that code, I used it on Coco Butternut. I told myself, I said "Jeff, just wait and see what's on the horizon! Let's see what's new that you'll be itching for!" But like everyone else, I don't listen to Jeff. I was able to resist the Lewis Shriner hippie book even though people raved about it like it was religion and I'm still thinking of picking up a copy. I definitely would have used it for Richard's new book. But now I'll see what the CDCC coughs up.

[SMUGFACE]

Comment

As I do not have pets I had to settle for the CDCC discount and CDCC 2019 credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    As I do not have pets I had to settle for the CDCC discount and CDCC 2019 credit.
                    You need to rent a dog or cat or borrow one and takes pictures so you are better prepared.

Comment

[QUOTE=jeffingoff;95053]Yeah, you see I have no impulse control. So as soon as I had access to that code, I used it on Coco Butternut. I told myself, I said "Jeff, just wait and see what's on the horizon! Let's see what's new that you'll be itching for!" But like everyone else, I don't listen to Jeff. I was able to resist the Lewis Shriner hippie book even though people raved about it like it was religion and I'm still thinking of picking up a copy. I definitely would have used it for Richard's new book. But now I'll see what the CDCC coughs up.[/QUOTE\]

Coco Butternut?? Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

9781596068032.jpg
                        A Hap and Leonard story from Subterranean Press.

or, they are talking about suntan lotion.

Comment

Congrats! Is it the hardcover? When I bought Bloodstained Wonderland from Earthling, he sold me a copy of the paperback version he printed for the book fair/festival. I was thrilled to get it.
                          Yep, the hardcover.

I also grabbed Four Ghosts and Windows from the same seller.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            You need to rent a dog or cat or borrow one and takes pictures so you are better prepared.
                            I have a stuffed Opus in my den. Maybe I will take some photos with him next time!

Comment

Three new mass-market(ish) arrivals:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...017299457?s=21

Comment

I found this neat sign junking today
                                sign2.jpg
                                And my first K.P. Burke Book!
                                Kealan.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X