No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a nice one from Centipede Press. Guilty pleasure, I love Weird Westerns. Actually I Love Westerns, Weird just spices 'em up! One of my all time favorites The Cowboy and the Cossack Clair Huffaker.
    MDH
    HPIM1396.jpg

Comment

.Nice looking copy of Harvest Home.

Comment

Liking the "harvest Home" as well, nice additions!

Comment

I read harvest Home a long time ago. Great book - very nice edition you posted!!

sk

Comment

I was tempted by Harvest Home too, but resisted. The house is going to collapse under the weight of books soon.

I think that's my favorite Tryon book. I've read it a few times over the years.

Comment

I want Harvest Home, too. That and American Psycho, but the old wallet doesn't seem to miraculously fill up with money whenever a new book comes out that I want. Congrats on the awesome purchase, though!

Comment

As most of you may or may not know, I'm also a Harry Potter fan. Here's something I just got off eBay.

Here's the cover:

And one of the internal pages (page 12):

The paper is wrinkled and parchment-like and printed on only one side. It's a pretty neat little item. It's fan-produced and has no copyright, ISBN, etc.

John
                Last edited by jhanic; 09-11-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Nice find!

I really enjoy fan productions. I saw a book from the Elder Scrolls series once. I think it was from Oblivion. Someone gathered all the books from the game and put them in one big book.

Comment

Just pick is up today. Looked interesting and there is a blurb from Stephen King on the cover.

Comment

I like the blurb!

Who's the author?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        I like the blurb!

Who's the author?
                        Sorry about that. Chase Novak.

Comment

Very nice catch.
                          Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                          As most of you may or may not know, I'm also a Harry Potter fan. Here's something I just got off eBay.

Here's the cover:

And one of the internal pages (page 12):

The paper is wrinkled and parchment-like and printed on only one side. It's a pretty neat little item. It's fan-produced and has no copyright, ISBN, etc.

John

Comment

Picked this up at a small bookstore in Elmhurst, IL yesterday. Its in great shape and was only $6.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                              Picked this up at a small bookstore in Elmhurst, IL yesterday. Its in great shape and was only $6.

First Print?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                First Print?
                                Yes it is. I was surprised that it was in such good condition. The others I've seen have been pretty rough.

Comment

Working...
                                X