No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, nice deal! I wonder if they ship to europe? But nothing beats walking into the store and checking out the books for yourself before you buy.

Comment

Nice haul!

Comment

Just checked, and they do ship to europe. Had to force myself to leave their site though, somehow books just started flying into my cart and voices started whispering in my ear, "buy, buy...". They do have some amazing books for sale. I'll make sure to set some cash aside and order a few from them.

Comment

Yeah, half price has online ordering from some sellers now, that is still pretty new, haven't used it yet myself
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

And thanks. Nothing great, but still books I want in my collection, trying to get as many 1st printings of the hardcovers as I can, though some will obviously be harder to get at a cheap price. Might have to end up ordering a 1st of Desperation off Ebay, haven't found one in good enough condition yet for me. Still have another location close to me I may visit next week though
            Spoiler!

Comment

Hit up a thrift shop today.

Owner sold me all those for $5. Pretty sweet deal.
              "Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

The Eyesore Times | Shock Totem | Getcha Rocks Off

Comment

Thats a hell of a lot of reading!

Comment

$5! Great deal! By the dates on some of those it seems they might be hard to come by.

Comment

Picked up Best Horror of the Year Volume 3 a few days ago.
                    Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
                    Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu Gilliand View Post
                      Picked up Best Horror of the Year Volume 3 a few days ago.
                      Congrats, what year is that from?

Comment

Got these today:

PICT 003.jpg

Mervyn Peake, author of the Gormenghast novels, every Sunday while living on the Isle of Sark, would entertain his family by telling them fantastical stories and spontaneously drawing pictures to animate them; however, he never wrote down any of the stories. To celebrate the centenary of Peake's birth (09July), Michael Moorcock invented his own stories and verses based on those surviving drawings.

PICT 008.jpg
                        After the Burn by Ronald Kelly, Thuderstorm Books. 6 short stories and 2 novellas about the aftermath of a nuclear detonation. One story, Flesh Welder, was published as a chapbook by Croatoan Publishing and offered earlier this year by CD.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by srboone; 07-05-2011, 11:31 PM.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool, really like the artwork!

Comment

Just got an email showing me what books are being shipped
                            to me for the Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 3.0

Torn - By Lee Thomas
                            Amazonas - By Alan Peter Ryan
                            Lucifer's Lottery - By Edward Lee
                            Four Legs in the Morning - By Norman Prentiss
                            Screamplays - Edited by Richard Chizmar

I wonder which one is signed.

and I can't wait for my Back to the Beach and Stephen King Grab Bags to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
                              I wonder which one is signed.
                              Would you prefer to know before getting it or would you like to know beforehand? I can tell you, but won't if you don't wanna know.
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                                Would you prefer to know before getting it or would you like to know beforehand? I can tell you, but won't if you don't wanna know.
                                Someone mentioned which one was signed in a post in another thread, I think.

Should get In Laymon's Terms by Friday...and another treasure box before then...
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X