Clear All

Comment

Hard to go wrong with KPB.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        Three new mass-market(ish) arrivals:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...017299457?s=21
        I love how Pop the Clutch says Real Authors!

Comment

Glad to see some PB's getting the love. Great new adds everyone.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            I love how Pop the Clutch says Real Authors!
            That came up on my thread on Twitter, and the editor said, "Ha, it was just a nod to the sensational-style pulp covers of the 50s--things like JOLTING MURDERERS! SCIENCE FICTION MASTERS! BRAWNY HARLOTS! REAL MONSTERS! My take was probably too subtle... although I didn’t want to say these authors are THE BEST (although I thought it!)."
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

The Book of Flowering, an anthology from Egaeus Press. I really liked the design of this book, nicely done! Cap
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Picked up a neat little toy yesterday:

457A358C-678D-4166-A8E9-91E78159F75A.jpg

It was time for a new one anyway, plus with my upcoming move, I needed something a little more appropriate for snow. Which by the looks of our current forecast, I’ll get lots of practice!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Picked up a neat little toy yesterday:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21275[/ATTACH]

It was time for a new one anyway, plus with my upcoming move, I needed something a little more appropriate for snow. Which by the looks of our current forecast, I’ll get lots of practice!
                  It is nice that mother nature is getting you ready for your move.

Comment

Very nice and it makes even the most expensive book look cheap lol!!

Comment

Nice ride!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        Very nice and it makes even the most expensive book look cheap lol!!
                        A VERY good point indeed!

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Nice ride!
                        Thanks! It's coming in handy this week for sure! Still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles - and boy are there lots of bells and whistles!

Comment

SWEET wheels!

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Last 24 hours have been slightly expensive for book buying:

CD 50% Off Sale:
                              Muse
                              The Girl on the Porch
                              Knight of the Word

Dark Regions:
                              Rosemary’s Baby Artist Edition (Suntup)
                              —Took advantage of the Gold Coin promotion to get a 50% Off coupon and gift card.

Subterranean (through Camelot)
                              The Chalk Man (everyone’s praise on the forum for Tudor pushed me over the edge)
                              In the Shadow of Spindrift House

Now I’m very seriously considering the following:
                              Upgrading to the limited of Rosemary’s Baby
                              Or picking up the Artist Editions of Misery and Horns
                              Anybody want to push me in one direction or the other? Are Subtup’s Artist Editions that nice to quench the thirst? The limited editions SO much better that I’ll never look back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Last 24 hours have been slightly expensive for book buying:

CD 50% Off Sale:
                                Muse
                                The Girl on the Porch
                                Knight of the Word

Dark Regions:
                                Rosemary’s Baby Artist Edition (Suntup)
                                —Took advantage of the Gold Coin promotion to get a 50% Off coupon and gift card.

Subterranean (through Camelot)
                                The Chalk Man (everyone’s praise on the forum for Tudor pushed me over the edge)
                                In the Shadow of Spindrift House

Now I’m very seriously considering the following:
                                Upgrading to the limited of Rosemary’s Baby
                                Or picking up the Artist Editions of Misery and Horns
                                Anybody want to push me in one direction or the other? Are Subtup’s Artist Editions that nice to quench the thirst? The limited editions SO much better that I’ll never look back?
                                Scored some great bargains there, Keith!

I'd say you need all of them as far as Suntup goes. I have the AGE of Misery and it's a very nice, big book. I have both editions of Horns and Rosemary's Baby ordered so we'll have to see once they start rolling in. I was very impressed with the limited of The Haunting of Hill House.

I so have this feeling that Tudor is going to become very popular although I can't tell you why. I have yet to read (listen) to any of her stuff. Yet, I have the Sub Press edition ordered as well and the UK edition of her latest book ordered.

Comment

Working...
                                X