No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My order should be shipped now (hasn't updated on their site though). They don't have copies of Rusting Chickens in stock, so Mo from their shipping department let me either wait for it to be available for both books to ship, have them shipped separately, or replace it with another trade paperback. Decided to choose another PB, so now I will be getting Wolf Hunt and Fangtooth. Was debating getting that one when I made my order but wanted Wolf Hunt more. If I had more money there are quite a few titles I would have gotten.

Congrats on getting the copy of Glimpses. I want to get the HC of it when I am able. For now I will have to be satisfied with the free eBook copy I got, which doesn't have the artwork in it
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

There is one Simon Strantzas book I want to get, but apparently there is a missing page, but they will email it to you??? Never read anything by him, but it's a short story collection, plus he's Canadian!!!!!
      Last edited by TJCams; 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I've also been interested in exploring his works. I've heard good things.

Comment

So many good deals, shame i have no spare cash for the next few months

Comment

For those of you who asked if I would be expanding my "bargain eBook blog" to other genres, the answer is yes! You can read more here:

http://www.eBookBargainNews.com

Just a reminder, these newsletter will always be FREE. Thank you for your support!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

American Gods (The Tenth Anniversary Edition) by Neil Gaiman: $1.99 Discounted eBook Edition For A Limited Time Only:

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...ted-time-only/

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Great price! I'd get it but have my Easton Press HC edition of that, which is what I will read. Have lots of eBooks now that I still gotta read, so don't think I'll pay for any that I have a physical copy of.
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  The DR sale has reached it's peak, 50% most stock. I picked up the deluxe edition of David B. Silva's Shadows of Kingston Mills and a signed hardcover copy of Rick Hautala's Glimpses.
                  Did anyone else order a copy of Glimpses during the Sale for Good and received it yet? I placed my order on 4/4 but haven't heard anything and the order status is still Awaiting Fulfillment. Even got an email with a picture stating/showing that they had them in stock back on 4/16.

Comment

I haven`t received mine yet, still in Awaiting Shipment status.

Comment

I couldn't afford to buy that HC of that, though I wanna get a copy at some point down the road. You can e-mail them to ask when it will ship, I'm sure they will respond. Have not had much experience with their customer service, but I am sure it is great as small press publishers usually treat their customers well
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        You can e-mail them to ask when it will ship, I'm sure they will respond. Have not had much experience with their customer service, but I am sure it is great as small press publishers usually treat their customers well
                        I just sent a request for update to them and will post when I hear back in case others are waiting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                          I just sent a request for update to them and will post when I hear back in case others are waiting as well.
                          I ordered the Hautala Glimpses HB as well during the sell and had not received it, checked my account and it plus the Enoch book I order in February were not showing up in my purchase record so I am waiting for a reply as well.
                          If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

My recent DRP order never appeared in my account either and still hasn't (after I've received it.)
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              Here's what I got back about my order (for those that haven't heard and didn't see the update on Facebook):
                              We are currently waiting for the GLIMPSES dust jacket to come into stock, which should be here either tomorrow or Friday. Your order will ship Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Comment

Fair enough. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X