Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're NOT spending my money, pete...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Who said anything about spending money??

Comment

I was able to grab this set before they sold out. It's great working at a computer so I see emails when they arrive.....but I'm already running out of funds for books this year. I've never ordered from PS so this is a new experience for me ordering from overseas for.

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/three-...fer-1725-p.asp

So, this one is all gone, but nevertheless, it was a pretty cool offer. Anyone from here manage to pick it up?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
          I was able to grab this set before they sold out. It's great working at a computer so I see emails when they arrive.....but I'm already running out of funds for books this year. I've never ordered from PS so this is a new experience for me ordering from overseas for.
          You will not be disappointed. PS is great to order from. Congratulations on getting in on the offer.

Comment

Once an order has shipped, how long does it take to delivery? I presume they ship everything via surface service since the charges weren't exorbitant.

Comment

My last order from PS took about 8 days.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I placed an order from PS on February 25th and had the book at my door in Washington State today.
                Once an order has shipped, how long does it take to delivery? I presume they ship everything via surface service since the charges weren't exorbitant.

Comment

That's pretty good time, sometimes even for shipments within the US. I placed my order on Friday 3/1 and it hasn't shipped yet so it'll probably arrive end of next week at the earliest.

Comment

I have never received a shipping notice from PS.
                    That's pretty good time, sometimes even for shipments within the US. I placed my order on Friday 3/1 and it hasn't shipped yet so it'll probably arrive end of next week at the earliest.

Comment

I was going off the order status on their website which currently says that it's processing.....but that isn't always accurate with some shippers.

Comment

I would not be surprised if it is almost at your door.
                        I was going off the order status on their website which currently says that it's processing.....but that isn't always accurate with some shippers.

Comment

Then I will get a nice surprise. They use Royal Mail/USPS, right? not UPS or FedEx?

Comment

Congrats on picking up that deal!

Comment

Subterranean is running a 50% off sale on preorders. 4 book minimum and a few premuim titles are excluded.

Comment

Must not go look, must not go look!
                                Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                Subterranean is running a 50% off sale on preorders. 4 book minimum and a few premuim titles are excluded.

Comment

Working...
                                X