Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    What part of stop do you not understand??!!!
    It's helping you be strong, right? You see a good offer and you learn to say no? Or did you go and say yes??

Comment

Here's the T people made for me when they found out about my multiple personalities.

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

I did deleate the B and N e-mail.By my estamate I have 5 possably more packages due in next week.Then ofcourse the PS grab bag The CD grab bag when those 2 get sent.Plus CD has what 2-3 more books due plus the new issue of the magazine.I plan on doing a lot of deleating of e-mail for about 5 sec.
          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          It's helping you be strong, right? You see a good offer and you learn to say no? Or did you go and say yes??

Comment

And who knows what other good offers and books will appear in the coming week?

Comment

Pete Please stop.
              Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              And who knows what other good offers and books will appear in the coming week?

Comment

Ok, ok, I'm done. I haven't bought anything for a whole week now! Came close a couple of times.

Comment

Here's the last thing I wanted to see in my mailbox today...

DSCF1637.jpg

Now I have to find a pink jade elephant!

DSCF1639.jpg
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Here's the last thing I wanted to see in my mailbox today...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7256[/ATTACH]

Now I have to find a pink jade elephant!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7258[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Here's the T people made for me when they found out about my multiple personalities.

Ha I have that shirt! Got it when I was in the army and often wore it to my unit's "mandatory fun" social events lol. That and a shirt that says Your lips keep moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

A friend gave me one while I was in the Navy. On the back he had "Press On" screened onto the back of the shirt, which is the motto of the USS Chancelorsville (my then command). Didn't go over too well with the top brass...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I've got a book with many of those Dore Bible illustrations. Great stuff.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            I've got a book with many of those Dore Bible illustrations. Great stuff.
                            It took me moment to figure out this post! I would like the Dore Bible EP's offering, but it's 4 monthly payments of $249!

I am tempted, tho....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

For a bible? That's nuts.

Comment

Finally got the new Easton Press catalog today. Didn't see the Neil Gaiman book listed, though I could have just missed it. Anyone know how many copies of it they are selling? If not, that's ok since I already have my copies coming in the mail, though that may not be here for another 1-3 weeks
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X