No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm the only one who would think of Art Donovan (former Colts tackle and all around fun guy)
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Actually Donovan ad Garfunkel are the only two I thought of, so you're not alone there Terry!

Comment

Barnes and Noble is having a sale on The Walking Dead omnibuses. 50% off, so thats both for the price of one!

Also you can take an extra 15% of anything with a code they sent out with their newsletter. PM if you need it.

Comment

Those codes are indiviudal and can only be used once, I think...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It said it can only be used once per billing address, so I figured it was ok for multiple uses, just with different billing addresses.

Comment

Might be worth a shot. I always thought they were individual to the Rewards Member accounts. But maybe not.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

the book depository is having a 10% off of everything sale. And they have free worldwide delivery.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/10aprmay

Comment

Pete i think i told you to stop doing this to me!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by peteocha View Post
                  barnes and noble is having a sale on the walking dead omnibuses. 50% off, so thats both for the price of one!

also you can take an extra 15% of anything with a code they sent out with their newsletter. Pm if you need it.

Comment

What part of stop do you not understand??!!!
                    Originally posted by peteocha View Post
                    the book depository is having a 10% off of everything sale. And they have free worldwide delivery.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/10aprmay

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Barnes and Noble is having a sale on The Walking Dead omnibuses. 50% off, so thats both for the price of one!

Also you can take an extra 15% of anything with a code they sent out with their newsletter. PM if you need it.
                      I don't know whats right but sounds like that should be omnibi not buses but that doesn't seem right either. lol

Comment

Does that mean Teri is the plural of Terus? do you have multiple personalities?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Maybe I do

Comment

What the I hate you and the I hate you more and the I hate you forever.Those are all different Teri's.
                            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            Maybe I do

Comment

Possibly

Comment

Tee shirt for you Teri, and one for you, Teri, and oh, and, of course, not forgetting one for you, too, Teri

images.jpg

Guys, has anyone seen Teri, cos I have one for her as well !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X