Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Another great anthology is $1.99 for Kindle. Ellen Datlows Best Horror of the year volume 8. Some very good stories in this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    That is a great piece! Looks like photo.

Leave a comment:

• keithminnion
    replied
    I have been a fan of Edward Hopper since I was a kid, and in art school I studied his work and technique. Even today I still paint in oils like him. Any venue that brings good art to new audiences is a good thing. If they could afford reprinting Andrew, or N.C, or Jamie Wyeth, that would also be an interesting project.
    Overnight-Snow.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    While I can't argue it's a great price for an outstanding anthology (of which Block has said he plans to do a second volume), part of the joy of the book for me was having the paintings printed on full-size paper pages...like small prints. Made it kind of special. I'm not sure I'd have the same enjoyment of the work in pixels on screen.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks, picked it up on Amazon!

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    The E-book for In Sunlight or in Shadow edited by Lawrence Block and with a story by Stephen King is on sale for Kindle for $1.99 today.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    Good looking out, Bookworm. This anthology is excellent.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The E-book for In Sunlight or in Shadow edited by Lawrence Block and with a story by Stephen King is on sale for Kindle for $1.99 today.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    For you movie buffs Criterion is offering 50% off SRP for about the next 18 hours. Just enter the code LOVE at checkout.

https://www.criterion.com

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    And free local pickup!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Holy smokes! That's one heckuva collection at one premium price. The auction doesn't say, but it'd sure be interesting to know from whose estate this collection originates.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    That's one hell of a collection.
    Yeah it sure is!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    That's one hell of a collection.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Anyone want to go halvsies with me on this?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Robert McCammon's Swan Song ebook is on Kindle for an amazing price of .23 . Grab it while you can.
    I'm waiting it out for the 18-19 cents range.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Wow. That's a hell of a price. And here I thought my $1.99 in August was good.

Robert McCammon's Swan Song ebook is on Kindle for an amazing price of .23 . Grab it while you can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X