Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    I bought three pbs from them last night.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    The Dark Regions sale is still on. The first order should be in my hands soon - shipped early last week. There are couple of cheap priced books I still may grab as the sale is still going. 50% is hard to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I ordered PB editions of Gene O'Neil's Rusting Chickens and Jeff Strand's Wolf Hunt. Had my eyes on Rusting Chickens for a while, and having it 50% off the price was too good to pass up. Plus it meant books being donated! My order is still awaiting shipment, but that is understandable considering the amount of orders they must be getting and it's the weekend (Though I did place my order on Wed.)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Bought 2 David Silva books. Trade pb's but that did not matter to me. I am trying to curb the spending for a bit. Need to sell more stuff. While going through the pergo nightmare this week we decided to get rid of tons of stuff. 20 years plus of marriage and you collect a lot of stuff. So it will be a slow process and I told my wife I would control myself for a bit.
    How long that will be who knows.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm holding off, because I know that al ot of these titles are PC versions of the books. Shouldn't really matter, I know, but still....

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Think I might finally breakdown and order today.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Finally broke down and jumped on the DRP sale bandwagon. Wound up getting the lettered editions of Cold to the Touch and Multiplex Fandango and the s/l edition of Lullaby for the Rain Girl. There was a bunch more I wanted, but I've been eyeing those three for a while. Trying to fight the urge of ordering more!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I went on a shopping spree. I think I doubled my collection of DRP books!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Me to.This is a good cause. I do like drp. I have a few of their books.Very slowly working my way through Multiplex Fandango. . Love it so far.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I ended up purchasing one book yesterday. Sale goes until they reach 1000 I guess. I ended up purchasing Lullaby for the Rain Girl which is a title I've been wanting for a bit - the reviews and synopsis for it sound like a great read! I may grab a couple other things still if I get a chance before this is up.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Thats a pretty cool deal, thanks TJ!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    To build on Theli's post re: Dark Regions Press big sale.....

This Tuesday the Sale For Good begins. For every book that a customer orders we will donate one to a school, library or military base. A full list of charitable organizations will be available on the website upon launch of the sale. Customers are invited to choose the destination of their donations.

All in-stock items on the DarkRegions.com website will be discounted up to 90% off retail price. If some of the titles that I have look at are indeed 90% off, it will be hard to pass up.

Sounds like something worth browsing for sure. I have never ordered from DRP ever, so I am curious how discounted some of their better titles will be.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Because I was finding so many free and heavily discounted mystery/suspense/thriller eBooks in my searches, I've launched a second blog to highlight those:

http://www.eMysteryBargains.com

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    There's supposed to be a large sale over at Dark Regions press, they will also be donating a lot of books to schools and military bases as well. Sale starts tomorrow, for those interested. Unfortunately I'm far too broke right now .

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have never received a shipping notice from PS.
    Has anyone ordered from PS and received the order in two shipments? I received my package for the Three Kings offer (WTTKH, One for the Road, Lisey's Story) and only got Two Kings (missing Lisey's). It doesn't indicate on the packing list that there's a second shipment.

Update: I contacted PS and they're taking care of it. Someone else might be enjoying the missing book.
    Last edited by subie09lega; 03-18-2013, 02:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X