Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    I haven`t received mine yet, still in Awaiting Shipment status.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    The DR sale has reached it's peak, 50% most stock. I picked up the deluxe edition of David B. Silva's Shadows of Kingston Mills and a signed hardcover copy of Rick Hautala's Glimpses.
    Did anyone else order a copy of Glimpses during the Sale for Good and received it yet? I placed my order on 4/4 but haven't heard anything and the order status is still Awaiting Fulfillment. Even got an email with a picture stating/showing that they had them in stock back on 4/16.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Great price! I'd get it but have my Easton Press HC edition of that, which is what I will read. Have lots of eBooks now that I still gotta read, so don't think I'll pay for any that I have a physical copy of.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    American Gods (The Tenth Anniversary Edition) by Neil Gaiman: $1.99 Discounted eBook Edition For A Limited Time Only:

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...ted-time-only/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    For those of you who asked if I would be expanding my "bargain eBook blog" to other genres, the answer is yes! You can read more here:

http://www.eBookBargainNews.com

Just a reminder, these newsletter will always be FREE. Thank you for your support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    So many good deals, shame i have no spare cash for the next few months

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I've also been interested in exploring his works. I've heard good things.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    There is one Simon Strantzas book I want to get, but apparently there is a missing page, but they will email it to you??? Never read anything by him, but it's a short story collection, plus he's Canadian!!!!!
    Last edited by TJCams; 04-12-2013, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    My order should be shipped now (hasn't updated on their site though). They don't have copies of Rusting Chickens in stock, so Mo from their shipping department let me either wait for it to be available for both books to ship, have them shipped separately, or replace it with another trade paperback. Decided to choose another PB, so now I will be getting Wolf Hunt and Fangtooth. Was debating getting that one when I made my order but wanted Wolf Hunt more. If I had more money there are quite a few titles I would have gotten.

Congrats on getting the copy of Glimpses. I want to get the HC of it when I am able. For now I will have to be satisfied with the free eBook copy I got, which doesn't have the artwork in it

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    The DR sale has reached it's peak, 50% most stock. I picked up the deluxe edition of David B. Silva's Shadows of Kingston Mills and a signed hardcover copy of Rick Hautala's Glimpses.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I bought three pbs from them last night.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    The Dark Regions sale is still on. The first order should be in my hands soon - shipped early last week. There are couple of cheap priced books I still may grab as the sale is still going. 50% is hard to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I ordered PB editions of Gene O'Neil's Rusting Chickens and Jeff Strand's Wolf Hunt. Had my eyes on Rusting Chickens for a while, and having it 50% off the price was too good to pass up. Plus it meant books being donated! My order is still awaiting shipment, but that is understandable considering the amount of orders they must be getting and it's the weekend (Though I did place my order on Wed.)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Bought 2 David Silva books. Trade pb's but that did not matter to me. I am trying to curb the spending for a bit. Need to sell more stuff. While going through the pergo nightmare this week we decided to get rid of tons of stuff. 20 years plus of marriage and you collect a lot of stuff. So it will be a slow process and I told my wife I would control myself for a bit.
    How long that will be who knows.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm holding off, because I know that al ot of these titles are PC versions of the books. Shouldn't really matter, I know, but still....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X