Subterranean Press sale starting 4/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swintek View Post
    Man, I didn't find didley at the sale. Saved my pennies over the weekend, too, in anticipation. Granted, I'm not much into the modern fantasy that makes up a lot of Subpress's roster nowadays, but thought I'd find something (Well, I did immediately put the latest Zafon book in my cart- and it booted me out on checkout and was removed from the sale).

Where did Bill say that he'll be adding more?
    I didn't find of interest to me today. Maybe tomorrow when more titles are added...We'll see. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
      I didn't find of interest to me today. Maybe tomorrow when more titles are added...We'll see. ~Cap
      I didn't.find anything today. Probably just as well.

Comment

I was thrilled to have snagged Windhaven, which sold out quickly. Picked up a couple of other titles as well, but it was an impulsive moment.

I would've picked up The Themis Files, if I hadn't already purchased them at full price upon release.

Comment

I didn’t find anything. Like (the other) Ron, fantasy isn’t my thing, and that was the bulk of the listings. If more titles are added tomorrow, maybe I’ll have better luck.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nothing for me either. Debated on The Themis Files but passed. Maybe I’ll finally pull the trigger on the two Schow books.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Nothing for me either. Debated on The Themis Files but passed. Maybe I’ll finally pull the trigger on the two Schow books.
              The Schow collection is mandatory, imo. Especially at $20.

Comment

I'm there waiting for this mornings sales LOl!!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                  The Schow collection is mandatory, imo. Especially at $20.
                  Yep, just bought that It was the only one of his books published by Sub Press that I didn't have.

Comment

I don't see anything new yet. Now I do. I ordered a copy of The Goblin Society!
                    Last edited by mhatchett; 04-28-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                      I don't see anything new yet. Now I do. I ordered a copy of The Goblin Society!
                      Picked up a couple Lansdales that were new to the sale this morning. :-)
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Good Deal! Centipede has so much coming out in the next few months, I have to be super selective, especially since my wife thinks we need more than Ramen noddles to survive, wives, what are we supposed to do LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          Good Deal! Centipede has so much coming out in the next few months, I have to be super selective, especially since my wife thinks we need more than Ramen noddles to survive, wives, what are we supposed to do LOL!!!
                          I'm encouraging the wife to become a breatharian. I'll live on books. I'd love to feast on SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES but I have to pass. The only books I am aiming to get in the foreseeable future:
                          • Suntups possibly--especially if the June release is as people are speculating (Nineteen Eighty-Four signed by King--madness, I know!)
                          • Little Books by BP
                          • Falling Angel set by Centipede Press (Jerad says July--I imagine we'll either be heading out of this darkness or deeper into it by then and I'll know if I'm in any shape to buy anything I can't eat beyond that point).

Or I might only finish out the Little Books and then never be heard from again. Well, except for when the THIRTY SEVEN books I already have on preorder start trickling in. Then there will still be THIRTY SEVEN unboxing videos before I'm never heard from again.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Picked up a couple Lansdales that were new to the sale this morning. :-)
                            I didn't buy anything this time, maybe next time. ~Cap
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Well, with the new Lansdale's and the Labyrinth of the Spirits added back in to the sale- now there's more than I bargained for! Thanks, Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                Or I might only finish out the Little Books and then never be heard from again. Well, except for when the THIRTY SEVEN books I already have on preorder start trickling in. Then there will still be THIRTY SEVEN unboxing videos before I'm never heard from again.
                                Times WILL get better and you'll have unboxing until the end of time.

But, in the meantime, we could collaborate! I can unbox my terrible spending habits on video (filming just the hands, box, and books) and you could provide your thoughts and narration over the video. We'll keep your videos coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X