X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khaos
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Pulled the trigger on Jane Goes North. Good deal at $20.
    I grabbed that the 2nd day. Day one I grabbed a Hap and Leonard book I've almost bought a few times.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Was eyeing that one as well. Trying to stay strong..

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Times WILL get better and you'll have unboxing until the end of time.

But, in the meantime, we could collaborate! I can unbox my terrible spending habits on video (filming just the hands, box, and books) and you could provide your thoughts and narration over the video. We'll keep your videos coming!
    That's an excellent contingency plan!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

But, in the meantime, we could collaborate! I can unbox my terrible spending habits on video (filming just the hands, box, and books) and you could provide your thoughts and narration over the video. We'll keep your videos coming!
    I actually want to see that!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Or I might only finish out the Little Books and then never be heard from again. Well, except for when the THIRTY SEVEN books I already have on preorder start trickling in. Then there will still be THIRTY SEVEN unboxing videos before I'm never heard from again.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Well, with the new Lansdale's and the Labyrinth of the Spirits added back in to the sale- now there's more than I bargained for! Thanks, Bill.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Picked up a couple Lansdales that were new to the sale this morning. :-)
    I didn't buy anything this time, maybe next time. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Good Deal! Centipede has so much coming out in the next few months, I have to be super selective, especially since my wife thinks we need more than Ramen noddles to survive, wives, what are we supposed to do LOL!!!
    I'm encouraging the wife to become a breatharian. I'll live on books. I'd love to feast on SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES but I have to pass. The only books I am aiming to get in the foreseeable future:
    • Suntups possibly--especially if the June release is as people are speculating (Nineteen Eighty-Four signed by King--madness, I know!)
    • Little Books by BP
    • Falling Angel set by Centipede Press (Jerad says July--I imagine we'll either be heading out of this darkness or deeper into it by then and I'll know if I'm in any shape to buy anything I can't eat beyond that point).

Or I might only finish out the Little Books and then never be heard from again. Well, except for when the THIRTY SEVEN books I already have on preorder start trickling in. Then there will still be THIRTY SEVEN unboxing videos before I'm never heard from again.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Good Deal! Centipede has so much coming out in the next few months, I have to be super selective, especially since my wife thinks we need more than Ramen noddles to survive, wives, what are we supposed to do LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I don't see anything new yet. Now I do. I ordered a copy of The Goblin Society!
    Picked up a couple Lansdales that were new to the sale this morning. :-)

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I don't see anything new yet. Now I do. I ordered a copy of The Goblin Society!
    Last edited by mhatchett; 04-28-2020, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post
    The Schow collection is mandatory, imo. Especially at $20.
    Yep, just bought that It was the only one of his books published by Sub Press that I didn't have.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I'm there waiting for this mornings sales LOl!!

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Nothing for me either. Debated on The Themis Files but passed. Maybe I’ll finally pull the trigger on the two Schow books.
    The Schow collection is mandatory, imo. Especially at $20.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X