X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I will never forget the time I got the YY lettered edition of Robert McCammon's STINGER in one of their half price sales in 2016. I'm still pinching myself over that one.
    Nice one! I’d still be pinching myself if I were you too! I always seem to miss out on the lettered editions I’d be interested in, but we’ll see what happens this time. Agree with Sholloman’s post above, as a west coast customer, 5am is a little rough to drag myself out of bed for some books.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I will never forget the time I got the YY lettered edition of Robert McCammon's STINGER in one of their half price sales in 2016. I'm still pinching myself over that one.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    They get me every time...

I can't wait to see what titles are on sale!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    We recognize that things are tough for everyone right now, and in order to make some most excellent reading material available at unbeatable prices, we'll be running a 50% Off Sale on limited quantities of select titles. This is the only sale we have planned for this year.

The sale will go live on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:00 am EST and last for no more than two days, or while supplies last.
    The link, which will be active when the sale goes live:

https://subterraneanpress.com/sale
    As always, there are a few things to keep in mind:
    • In the case of limited editions, the books are legitimate numbered copies, not PCs.

• Books are in new condition, with the possibility of a very little wear from being on our warehouse shelves for a bit.
    • As an added incentive, we will be including some titles (including newer books) that we would not normally offer in a sale like this.

As usual, there are a few rules:

• A book is not "held" for you when it's put in your cart. It only becomes yours when a transaction is completed. (It's the way our shopping cart system is set up.)
    • We have a good quantity of most books listed, but not all. If you suspect a book is in short supply, you may wish to order it immediately, and separately.
    • There is a limit of one copy of each edition per title.
    • We're not able to apply the discount retroactively to past purchases.
    • Only books ordered from the sale page are eligible for the discount. If you order books from another product page, you will be charged the regular price.
    • We are not able to accept requests for specific number copies of these titles.
    • We are not able to combine orders or shipping.

We're going donate 10% of the gross proceeds from the sale (less shipping charges) to the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America to use for their COVID-19 Relief Grants. To read more about their efforts, go here.
    Got This Email as well and am excited; however, I wish that SubPress would consider occasionally switching the launch times of their sales. They always seem to launch at 8am EST. Seeing that I'm a west-coaster (Arizona), that means I 'll have to get up a bit prior to 5am if I want to be among the first people to have a chance at the titles; otherwise, I may be picking over the leftovers.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    started a topic Subterranean Press sale starting 4/27

Subterranean Press sale starting 4/27

We recognize that things are tough for everyone right now, and in order to make some most excellent reading material available at unbeatable prices, we'll be running a 50% Off Sale on limited quantities of select titles. This is the only sale we have planned for this year.

The sale will go live on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:00 am EST and last for no more than two days, or while supplies last.
    The link, which will be active when the sale goes live:

https://subterraneanpress.com/sale
    As always, there are a few things to keep in mind:
    • In the case of limited editions, the books are legitimate numbered copies, not PCs.

• Books are in new condition, with the possibility of a very little wear from being on our warehouse shelves for a bit.
    • As an added incentive, we will be including some titles (including newer books) that we would not normally offer in a sale like this.

As usual, there are a few rules:

• A book is not "held" for you when it's put in your cart. It only becomes yours when a transaction is completed. (It's the way our shopping cart system is set up.)
    • We have a good quantity of most books listed, but not all. If you suspect a book is in short supply, you may wish to order it immediately, and separately.
    • There is a limit of one copy of each edition per title.
    • We're not able to apply the discount retroactively to past purchases.
    • Only books ordered from the sale page are eligible for the discount. If you order books from another product page, you will be charged the regular price.
    • We are not able to accept requests for specific number copies of these titles.
    • We are not able to combine orders or shipping.

We're going donate 10% of the gross proceeds from the sale (less shipping charges) to the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America to use for their COVID-19 Relief Grants. To read more about their efforts, go here.
Working...
X