X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Is that custom (or repurposed) slipcase or did I miss an email at some point?
    That was repurposed from a lot that I bought years ago.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Is that custom (or repurposed) slipcase or did I miss an email at some point?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Gas Arrive today. I don't necessarily think that's a good thing. I probably won't read it. Fing in the streets is not really my thing, bad knees and all LOL!! Though I'm not a completist, I didn't want to break the set up.
    Gas.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Outstanding, Ron! What a great idea for a feature. I love your deep dives on these topics and can't wait to read it.
    Thanks for the kind words, Ron S.!

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Issue #11 of Centipede Press’ WEIRD FICTION REVIEW was announced this morning and is shipping next week! This new issue features my "Collecting the Modern Macabre" article on the history and the four separate limited-edition states of Clive Barker’s BOOKS OF BLOOD. There are numerous interviews in it with authors and publishers alike.

Available for order at: http://centipedepress.com/anthologies/wfreview11.html .
    Outstanding, Ron! What a great idea for a feature. I love your deep dives on these topics and can't wait to read it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X