No announcement yet.

Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Jeff and I have ours, so you may want to email and check. It’s a bigger limitation, 500, than usual, so he may still be shipping them out and taking a bit longer than usual.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Both Jeff and I have ours, so you may want to email and check. It’s a bigger limitation, 500, than usual, so he may still be shipping them out and taking a bit longer than usual.
      Jerad gave everyone a heads up that they shouldn't worry until August 27 (something like please wait 4 weeks) so i think you'll be fine. Ron and I were probably just in the first wave.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Ok, funny story, I bought two copies that year, one for me and one for a friend. I had never heard of Millipede Press, anyway, I let my friend pick which copy she wanted as a birthday present. She picked the first edition of course and she laughed when I let out a little disappointed sigh LOL!! I got "Stuck" with this "reprint" HAHAHA!!!

Falling Angel
        Hjortsberg, William
        Hide Book Description
        Item Status: Shipped
        The book has been shipped to you.
        Request Return/Refund | Contact Bookseller
        Price: US$ 30.00
        Book Description: Hard Cover. 64mo - up to 3" tall. HC,243pp Private dectective Harry Angel gets caught up in Voodoo and black magic as he searches for a missing person. Stated First edition. In very good condition- as new with a very good DJ.
        Estimated Delivery:
        on/before September 5, 2005
        Shipping Speed: 7-14 business days
        Shipping: US$ 3.50
        Subtotal: US$ 33.50
        Payment & Shipping Details
        That's a great story! Funny how perception changes over time. I still can't get over those prices...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Jerad gave everyone a heads up that they shouldn't worry until August 27 (something like please wait 4 weeks) so i think you'll be fine. Ron and I were probably just in the first wave.
          Thanks guys. Good info. I thought I remembered a fragment of something about these taking a month or so to ship out completely, so- thanks for confirming my foggy recollection. I'll not worry yet. Of course, trying to avoid spoilers now is getting tough- and painful!

Comment

Yeah, I'd forgotten, too, about Jerad's request to wait until the end of the month. Trust me, Ron S., it'll be worth the wait.

Comment

I’m almost more impressed that you kept the email confirmation from 15 years ago than I am the price of the book.
              ABE is great for tracking your purchases LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Thanks guys. Good info. I thought I remembered a fragment of something about these taking a month or so to ship out completely, so- thanks for confirming my foggy recollection. I'll not worry yet. Of course, trying to avoid spoilers now is getting tough- and painful!
                I feel your pain!! I hate the wait time between the social media posts of people getting theirs and me getting mine!

Comment

Still waiting on mine as well, but it'll be worth the wait!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

For you and me both. We can be miserable in anticipation together! The temptation of Jeff's unboxing video looms like a specter in the corner of my mind's eye calling my name to just come and take a quick peek. I'm staying strong, though. You hear me, Jeff? I won't lure me to spoiler doom!

Comment

Me too, but i have plenty to read.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                        Guess what came today? That’s right my Falling Angel set from Centipede. Weird twist?? I bought the Millipede press book over ten years ago, somehow I got a matching Number, something I don’t usually care about. Clearly infernal influences at work BruHAHAHA!!! Hope you enjoy my Falling Angel Collection!!

Comment

I couldn't help but look at the signature sheet! So freaking cool!

Comment

Congrats — I didn’t think to ask Jerad to match my previous FALLING ANGEL, but kinda wish now I had, especially after seeing your pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

For you and me both. We can be miserable in anticipation together! The temptation of Jeff's unboxing video looms like a specter in the corner of my mind's eye calling my name to just come and take a quick peek. I'm staying strong, though. You hear me, Jeff? I won't lure me to spoiler doom!
                              It’s a fantastic set. But a bad video.

Comment

Congrats — I didn’t think to ask Jerad to match my previous FALLING ANGEL, but kinda wish now I had, especially after seeing your pics!
                                Sheer Luck LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X